CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

NotForLong

Reaction score
It’s funny man you claim me and others are aggressive yet I only see you spewing personal attacks.
What personal attack. There needs to be a study done. I am 100% serious. Modern Man are off the deep end and they are so proud of their twisted Opinions

I have correlated the Dak saga with what has gone on simultaneously in Society and our Nation during the same time period and the similarities are really telling

There is no other explanation for the Dak Argument other then Insanity or as the other side suggests which is Hate

I believe the cause is the former. As time goes buy and more and more fans leave the Dak Prescott bandwagon many have admitted having a false sense of belief in Dak and they have equated giving up the Faith in him to finally waking up from a delusion

Yet here we are with holdouts using the same arguments and mental gymnastics to justify their belief

NotForLong

Reaction score
It’s your arrogance that’s taking me back. We can’t just disagree on a subject it has to be a mental sickness because someone didn’t agree with you? You’re better than that man….
It has to be or it is blind hate. I have more faith in Cowboy Fans then it being hate . . . which would be the mental illness on the other side. So I believe it is a mental illness on the other side

At this point it is beyond just disagreeing on the subject. It is something more deep seated then that

One sign of the Mental illness is that many believe Fans criticize Dak because they liked Romo. They believe this with all their hearts. This is a sickness a self delusion to justify disagreeing with people who disagree with them

This is just one instance

Constantly making excuses and trying to prop him up is another sign. There is a unhealthy unreasonable attraction with Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It has to be or it is blind hate. I have more faith in Cowboy Fans then it being hate . . . which would be the mental illness on the other side. So I believe it is a mental illness on the other side

At this point it is beyond just disagreeing on the subject. It is something more deep seated then that

One sign of the Mental illness is that many believe Fans criticize Dak because they liked Romo. They believe this with all their hearts. This is a sickness a self delusion to justify disagreeing with people who disagree with them

This is just one instance

Constantly making excuses and trying to prop him up is another sign. There is a unhealthy unreasonable attraction with Dak
This is football. A sport. Someone disagrees or sees something different as you doesn’t make it a mental illness. That’s what makes being a human special. We all have our own thoughts and opinions. I can sit here and read your posts and wonder what’s going on with you but it’s not a mental illness. You simply see what you want. Doesn’t mean you are right or wrong. Not sure what’s going on with you but it’s interesting.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What personal attack. There needs to be a study done. I am 100% serious. Modern Man are off the deep end and they are so proud of their twisted Opinions

I have correlated the Dak saga with what has gone on simultaneously in Society and our Nation during the same time period and the similarities are really telling

There is no other explanation for the Dak Argument other then Insanity or as the other side suggests which is Hate

I believe the cause is the former. As time goes buy and more and more fans leave the Dak Prescott bandwagon many have admitted having a false sense of belief in Dak and they have equated giving up the Faith in him to finally waking up from a delusion

Yet here we are with holdouts using the same arguments and mental gymnastics to justify their belief
You literally just claimed someone had a mental illness because they don’t agree with you.

What is your stance on Dak? Clearly you don’t think much of him but what what you so up in arms that you believe your opinion is right and whoever doesn’t agree has a mental illness?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He put up 21 of our points last week. He was the reason we came back and had a chance to win in the end. If you don’t like him go find a team with a QB you like better. Go support the Jaguars and see if Trevor Lawrence makes you happy.
You should find another team and take Slak with you.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak deserves some of the criticism but not all of the criticism. This offensive line isn't very talented and can't effectively block. Zack Martin is just about done, and the youngsters on the line are in the school of hard knocks learning. Steele has and always will be average no matter how much they keep paying him.

And why is Rudy Solari the fossil of an offensive line coach still with the Cowboys. He was caught dozing off on the sidelines and drooling watching his skin creep. During practice last week he was yelling at players to put on their leather helmets.

Last edited:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
One had a super bowl ready team, one did not. Lotsa factors to examine.
The 2019 Bucs had 18 of the same 22 starters from the 2020 bucs

2019 went 7-9, 2020 went 12-4 won Super Bowl

Was that *all* Brady? Maybe not all but it was probably 95% him

End of the day I'm not bashing BB. He's a legend and a deserving HOF coach

I'm just of the opinion that he needed Brady more than Brady needed him. JMHO

Proof

Reaction score
A leader, and a man, would have grabbed CD after the game and spoken to him about his attitude/preparation/life choices/whatever. At the microphone it should have been nothing but taking responsibility for your own play and what you need to do better.
lol anytime he does that yall say not to do that lol. knock it off

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s funny man you claim me and others are aggressive yet I only see you spewing personal attacks.
That's all NFL does. He is the initial personal attacker. Then when you retaliate in kind, he plays the victim and falsely accuses you of being the attacker. All because of his unlimited hate for Dak and anyone who supports him.

triplets_93

Reaction score
During the game I saw Lamb visibly frustrated when Dak couldn't throw a five yard pass to Zeke for an easy first down he threw it way behind him and over his head.

Maybe Lamb feels stupid now that he shucked and jived for Dak when Dak was getting ready to sign that contract
THIS

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dak and lamb have 4 more years to figure it out and play better !! lol
maybe longer lol Jerry may extend them both again in what 28 or 29?

erod

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
CeeDee's problem is his QB.

bigE79

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
Dak needs to look in the mirror before calling out anyone.