CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

Shane612

Reaction score
During the game CeeDee fumbled when we were in scoring position and then proceeded to drop a pass. Maybe Dak is the one who feels stupid for supporting him during his holdout. CeeDee has yet to live up to his contract. Dak has done a lot more than CeeDee who did nothing make himself look stupid on the sidelines trying to show up his QB with the bad game he was having.
I don’t think either one has lived up to their contracts.
They should both SHUT UP and play up to their pay.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In your comparison of Jefferson and Lamb. You give credit to Jefferson He doesn't lose focus regardless of the circumstances . . and he has had SOME BAD ONES

Bad Ones which I assumed was a reference to bad QBs. Being that it is you opened yourself up to a rebuttal of QBs. I stated that all the Bad Ones you referenced were not as Bad as Dak

Hence my comment.

You are an angry aggressive Cowboys Poster but I understand because of the position you hold and the cause you crusade

You are pigeon holed into semantics and straw man arguments that you must take an aggressive approach because of your lost cause
Nothing is angry or aggressive about me lol. I literally sit here and watch you guys pro Dak or Anti Dak go back and forth and insult each other all day long. Even now you attacked my comprehension skills that probably should've warranted me to hurl insults back at you. But I didn't. Why? Because I'm not angry and it's pointless lol. I'm here to talk football with those who agree or disagree with me. I question why some of you guys are here. I'm not telling anyone how to post but I don't understand people who are negative 100 percent of the time to the point that people admittedly say it affects their health.

And yes I was referencing his bad QB's. Kirk Cousins gets hurt and the Vikings have to start Josh Dobbs off the street, Jared Hall and Nick Mullens throwing it to him......while suffering injuries including including playing with a bruised lung and bad hammy's

So if you want me to sit here and believe that Dak who was just an All Pro is the same caliber as Josh Dobbs, Nick Mullens and Jared Hall? Fair enough. A weird take but respectfully disagree on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't tell me what to do or what I can watch. Who do you think you are? Dak Prescott. This is my team and the last sport I watch.

I watch because they are the Cowboys. It is what it is
I didn't tell you what to watch.....this is the guy who just attacked my comprehension skills and then jumps off the ledge with his comprehension skills lol.

I just verbatim said you LOVE THIS. You love it so much that you watch knowing that enables Jerry. You guys know that you guys watching and supporting this team benefits Jerry and will help him continue to run this team the way he's running it. But you can't quit it. This is YOUR TEAM. This is the last sport you watch. I'm saying the same thing you're saying. You love the circus.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He...was pretty mid to low. He had the longest windup in NFL history. It's like when Dak needs to throw long and has to turn himself into a human Trebuchet to get the ball 50 yards in the air.
He was a top 10 pick in the draft who went to the Jags. He was a solid guy who I would've taken at the time over what we had. He came from a different era of football. Not this 50 points a game nonsense.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That ball Dak threw to Zeke was intentionally leading him to MAYBE be able to catch it and sprint to get a first down. Zeke looked over the wrong shoulder. If he caught it over the shoulder he was looking over he may have gained a yard but would likely have been tackled for a loss. Dak has made plenty of bad throws over the years but so much of the passing game issues this year have been drops, receivers not being on the same page just like Zeke in that instance.
I disagree, the pass should have been to the outside shoulder.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I didn't tell you what to watch.....this is the guy who just attacked my comprehension skills and then jumps off the ledge with his comprehension skills lol.

I just verbatim said you LOVE THIS. You love it so much that you watch knowing that enables Jerry. You guys know that you guys watching and supporting this team benefits Jerry and will help him continue to run this team the way he's running it. But you can't quit it. This is YOUR TEAM. This is the last sport you watch. I'm saying the same thing you're saying. You love the circus.
You do have comprehension skills simply based upon your comment and tirade about why I brought up Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do have comprehension skills simply based upon your comment and tirade about why I brought up Dak
Maybe I do. I'm probably victim of giving you too much credit. While I don't agree with you on Dak I don't agree with. a lot of guys on Dak on here. But we can have sensible conversations and I respect their football knowledge. I can't respect the opinion of someone who thinks Dak and Josh Dobbs are of the same caliber. I mean this respectfully either you're an idiot or you're trolling. Initially I thought maybe I misunderstood you but I guess I didn't. I gave you too much credit and that's cool I understand.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was a top 10 pick in the draft who went to the Jags. He was a solid guy who I would've taken at the time over what we had. He came from a different era of football. Not this 50 points a game nonsense.
I mean...

2003: 19th in yds, 19th in TD's
2004: 17th in yds, 23rd in TD's
2005: 24th, 19th
2006 Backup
2007 Backup

TexasBacon

Reaction score

I understand that thought process in terms of making it easier for Zeke to catch it based on his momentum, but I think Dak was thinking that it wouldn't matter if he caught it if he also couldn't get upfield. I dunno. I don't think harping on one missed pass when our O-line can barely block, our receivers get little to no separation, and our defense can't stop the run AT ALL is very sensical. I genuinely don't know if it's reasonable to expect Dak to overcome all of this, or if there's instances of QB's doing so. I think Dak definitely does need certain things to go right to be an effective QB, and I'm not sure where the line is of that just being the norm for any QB versus what he should be able to overcome as a perceived top QB. To me, based on my limited knowledge of X's and O's, he is about the last problem this team has right now. I think too many people are acting like he should be prime Brady or Mahomes because he got a max deal verses understanding how the market work, and he's always been the easiest target for our frustrations when things go south. I place that blame at the GM's feet for not making easy acquisitions at RB or DT, and even getting another rusher when Sam WIlliams got hurt after losing so much depth at DE in the offseason. So many holes, no effort to fill them, and should have just signed 4 and 88 months ago to get 88 in camp (who is NOT in football shape yet) and to get the cap room to make some much needed signings he could have made in May or June.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
This thread is exactly why so many think Cowboys fans are idiots. It's rampant stupidity on here more often than not. The Mods should come up with an I.Q. test that anyone interested in posting on Cowboy Zone should have to make a minimum requirement on. But that would only leave about twenty of us left. Maybe that would be a good thing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We gonna make the Eagles implosion last year look like a Kumbayah moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Jerry keeps insisting upon remaining stagnant with his personnel choices, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Both the offense and defense need to utilize players that can make plays. Our WRs aren't getting separation, and the defense is making far too many bad decisions in both run and passing coverages. Meanwhile, Jerry is in denial of problems that even casual observers are seeing. He had the opportunity to make personnel changes in the offseason and refused to be proactive in finding solutions. Now, we're paying the price. I think it's largely on our GM.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Maybe I do. I'm probably victim of giving you too much credit. While I don't agree with you on Dak I don't agree with. a lot of guys on Dak on here. But we can have sensible conversations and I respect their football knowledge. I can't respect the opinion of someone who thinks Dak and Josh Dobbs are of the same caliber. I mean this respectfully either you're an idiot or you're trolling. Initially I thought maybe I misunderstood you but I guess I didn't. I gave you too much credit and that's cool I understand.
Do you ever admit you are wrong?