CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t think either one has lived up to their contracts.
They should both SHUT UP and play up to their pay.
Dak is leading the league in passing yards. He put up 379 yards with 2 TDs and one rushing TD last week, despite 51 passing attempts and he had no turnovers. If you’re looking for better than that on a team that has no defense and running game, you won’t be happy with any QB.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak is leading the league in passing yards. He put up 379 yards with 2 TDs and one rushing TD last week, despite 51 passing attempts and he had no turnovers. If you’re looking. For better than that on a team that has no defense and running game, you won’t be happy with any QB.
Please make it stop . . . it never ends

He is hugging Daks stats. . . Dak is leading the league in passing yards and this is honky dorey with this guy

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Please make it stop . . . it never ends

He is hugging Daks stats. . . Dak is leading the league in passing yards and this is honky dorey with this guy
He put up 21 of our points last week. He was the reason we came back and had a chance to win in the end. If you don’t like him go find a team with a QB you like better. Go support the Jaguars and see if Trevor Lawrence makes you happy.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He put up 21 of our points last week. He was the reason we came back and had a chance to win in the end. If you don’t like him go find a team with a QB you like better. Go support the Jaguars and see if Trevor Lawrence makes you happy.
He doubled down with the garbage stats . . . they are relentless

Even told me to follow another team . . . Who do you think you are ? Dak Prescott

Why oh why oh why Jerry . . . you waited until opening day . . . why not wait to the end of the season

Now I gonna hear the opinions of delusional intentionally blind Dakstans for another 5 years who gloat for no other reason then Dak is the QB

Why oh why?

Based on the horrendous amount of ads on this site it is very confusing why this behavior is condoned. Why allow posters which make up about 15% of the board constantly telling people to leave the site

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Even told me to follow another team . . . Who do you think you are ? Dak Prescott

Why oh why oh why Jerry . . . you waited until opening day . . . why not wait to the end of the season

Now I gonna hear the opinions of delusional intentionally blind Dakstans for another 5 years who gloat for no other reason then Dak is the QB

Why oh why?

Based on the horrendous am out of ads on this site it is very confusing why this behavior is condoned. Why allow posters which make up about 15% of the board constantly telling people to leave the site
Those numbers he put up got us back in the game. They accounted for 3 TDs. We had no running game and a GARBAGE defense. The game was thrown on him. Discussion over!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah FT was terrible...only ran for 3700 yards and had 700+ yds receiving in BL's first 2 years.

BL was so good he went on to be a career backup. He was a mid to lower tier qb, and most of it was because of his Satchel Paige windup.
I never said Fred was terrible probably one of the best backs at that time. I’m just saying a 28 year old Fred Taylor and a 35 year old Jimmy Smith isn’t the best weapons to try and win with….snd they still managed 9 wins.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Why oh why?

Based on the horrendous amount of ads on this site it is very confusing why this behavior is condoned. Why allow posters which make up about 15% of the board constantly telling people to leave the site
I mean you don’t really “have to” do anything.

Cmac

Reaction score
If you don't think Dez was a sideline distraction you didn't watch the Cowboys during Romo/Dez/. Witt and Dez were damn near at it annually. Dez would whine instead of analyzing and trying to figure out how to win that game. Romo - who has ZERO LEADERSHIP CHARISMA - tried to calm Dez but it only made it worse. Let's not mention TO. And Irvin said while he would never yell at Troy or Jimmy...he would give it to his position coach.

No, CeeDee has been a model citizen who has FINALLY HAD ENOUGH. That's what you're seeing. Even professionals have limits. I don't like CeeDee's behavior and said so last year...but I understand *Chris Rock Voice*
Huh? Now we on to guys that visibly checkout ON THE FIELD...too. Cee Dee you are on the Fall Guy list for this season. I'm gonna add Trevon Diggs for having a clean uniform also.

The Witten leadership discussion with Dez in Detroit told me a whole lot......"It's ok, you don't have to feel that way, we're going to lose, after leading all day."

Shane612

Reaction score
Dak is leading the league in passing yards. He put up 379 yards with 2 TDs and one rushing TD last week, despite 51 passing attempts and he had no turnovers. If you’re looking for better than that on a team that has no defense and running game, you won’t be happy with any QB.
I’ll be happy with one that wins games.
Especially the playoff type.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Those numbers he put up got us back in the game. They accounted for 3 TDs. We had no running game and a GARBAGE defense. The game was thrown on him. Discussion over!
Just wont quit with Horse Crap. They should do a clinical study on you people. You truly represent America . . . Maybe that is why they are still referred to as "America's Team"

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
Wrong players should not be calling out other players. That’s the coaches job

NotForLong

Reaction score
Better watch the personal attacks.
What personal attack. I am talking about a group of people who believe Dak is what they say he is. And the great extents they go to to justify this delusional point of view

It is a mental sickness that permeates all society. In discussion some shove their fingers in their ears and continue to spout BS and call it truth

Totally unreasonable people

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What personal attack. I am talking about a group of people who believe Dak is what they say he is. And the great extents they go to to justify this delusional point of view

It is a mental sickness that permeates all society. In discussion some shove their fingers in their ears and continue to spout BS and call it truth

Totally unreasonable people
It’s your arrogance that’s taking me back. We can’t just disagree on a subject it has to be a mental sickness because someone didn’t agree with you? You’re better than that man….