Video: CD Lamb when playing 1 WR put up 17 yards

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

The person throwing him the ball doesn't deserve #1 QB money, but that's exactly what he got last year.

visionary

Reaction score

who was throwing him the ball?

That’s the person really responsible

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So we're going to judge the PFF #12 ranked WR (Copper 22nd) on one play whether he's a #1 & dismiss Lamb’s flashes of brilliance in matchups w/the Buccaneers, Chargers, Vikings, Falcons, & most notably, the Patriots, last season?!

Last edited:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Is this an official WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So we're going to judge the PFF #12 ranked WR (Copper 22nd) on one play whether he's a #1 & dismiss Lamb’s flashes of brilliance in matchups w/the Buccaneers, Chargers, Vikings, Falcons, & most notably, the Patriots, last season?!

Is that same website ranking the Cowboys OL top tier. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

jwitten82

Reaction score

Most of the threads you make are dumb, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm not sold on Lamb. I think he got most of his yards from the slot, we'll see how he performs on the outside.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Most of the threads you make are dumb, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm not sold on Lamb. I think he got most of his yards from the slot, we'll see how he performs on the outside.

He gets easy dump-offs and all the focus was on Cooper & Gallup. Of course he is going to pad his stat with field being wide open on his side with easy dump-offs.