Video: CD Lamb when playing 1 WR put up 17 yards

glimmerman

Reaction score
Ouch. I learned the hard way also being old-school. I just had back surgery two years ago I had five discs Scraped. They had to stop because they couldn’t go any higher because of my lungs. If I knew now ,what I didn’t know when I was a kid. . Nice and smooth perfect form light weight repetitions
Ouch. I learned the hard way also being old-school. I just had back surgery two years ago I had five discs Scraped. They had to stop because they couldn’t go any higher because of my lungs. If I knew now ,what I didn’t know when I was a kid. . Nice and smooth perfect form light weight repetitions
They will be fusing my lower back. But have backed off and keeping strap muscles strong and weight down and has been steady. Once they start fusing it’s like a domino. My wife had a car wreck and had 2 in her neck fused and cleaned out another 2. It’s life changing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Play hard, hurt hard. Lol it does beat the body up . But tell me you wouldn’t do it again. LOL
I would do it again in a heart beat. Your young and think your invincible. And being young you are. You heal overnight. Never listening to the older ones warning you…

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’ve been in a lot of fights, truly, never been hit. Because most of them were verbal. It’s like two gun fighters that are really fast. You know you’re going to hurt each other and no one’s going to win. Intimidations factor lol
Give them the blue steel look..

Cebrin

Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

So he got thrown the ball 4 times and that's his fault?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Poor CD he’s going to get tossed under the bus for the sin of having a sub par QB tossing him the ball

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lol. Now CeeDee lamb is slow. Do you even watch the games? Let me guess.

Vasher is going to beat out lamb?
GhzU7wh.jpg

How many times do I need to explain this to you.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I already did but for a reminder Tony Pollard is the best offensive weapon on this team.

Why have Tony Pollards talents been suppressed?
Im trying to bring out your true genius.
Serious, no sarcasm here.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
That is an amazing observation, and Im recommending you personally to advise McClay on such matters.

I already did but for a reminder Tony Pollard is the best offensive weapon on this team.
Why have Tony Pollards talents been suppressed?
Im trying to bring out your true genius.
Serious, no sarcasm here.

Poor coaching decision and QB not changing play ups at L.O.S.

Cebrin

Reaction score
He was covered 4/4 with a pick by the DB. He is a sheep.
He threw the pick? Dak was sacked 5 times, fumbled twice, and threw 2 picks. Accounting for the 2 sacks that's a total of 189 yds from your QB position. It was a bad offensive performance from the whole group. Just seems like cherry picking to create a narrative that isn't even there to make in the first place. Now if Dak is protected well, the offense is moving, and CD performs consistently bad I'll redact my conflictions with this post.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

The decision to move on from Cooper was largely based on the belief of many in the Cowboys organization, that the lesser paid Ceedee is ready to be the #1 guy. Now it's up to Ceedee to prove them right or prove them wrong. Either way this works out, his QB and O.C. will play a large role in the outcome.