Video: CD Lamb when playing 1 WR put up 17 yards

cowboyec

Reaction score
After Chiefs game he barley cracked above 66 yards rest of the season. He is a middle of the pack receiver.
bull.
he is one of the better young WRs in the league with dynamic skill set.
you better hope he plays upto his potential...this offense needs their stars to be stars.
stop rooting for disaster.
it will not bring the change you want because it won't change the f/o dynamics.
root for this team to succeed.
not fail.
but to each his own.
:flagwave:CEEYAA:flagwave:

Hardline

Reaction score
Cee Dee is going to be game planned more by opposing teams defensive coordinators and draw the opposing teams best CBs.
Amari Cooper will be missed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not to be rude, but are you really a Cowboys fan? You seem to like a few players but dislike the team

Welp guys it’s over for me supporting this organization, I’m not wasting another minute on this con-artist losing franchise anymore. I hope Dak gets out of here soon. The 1% of hope is they draft a sub 4.35 WR, OG & true NT.

Enjoy being miserable for rest of y’all lives.

After today I’m done. Let me say my farewell.

I’ll be waiting for Dak trade to Dolphins

https://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-continuing-to-talk-to-x-and-other-notes.372175/page-4

Time to get off the ride unless you are a loser fan.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

Who is CD?

The #1 WR plays the X WR position.

Gallup was the X WR in that game.

CeeDee exited in the 2nd half with a concussion.

I reviewed the coaches film. He was open on all but 2 passing plays.

The INT in the Endzone was with 21 seconds remaining in the 2nd half.
- Dak had been sacked 3 time in the 1st half at that point.
- The design of the play was for Dak to wait another tick before throwing, but pressure was coming and he released it early.
- With more time, Dak would have thrown it deeper into the Endzone where CeeDee had positioning behind the CB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who is CD?

The #1 WR plays the X WR position.

Gallup was the X WR in that game.

CeeDee exited in the 2nd half with a concussion.

I reviewed the coaches film. He was open on all but 2 passing plays.

The INT in the Endzone was with 21 seconds remaining in the 2nd half.
- Dak had been sacked 3 time in the 1st half at that point.
- The design of the play was for Dak to wait another tick before throwing, but pressure was coming and he released it early.
- With more time, Dak would have thrown it deeper into the Endzone where CeeDee had positioning behind the CB.

He is staring at your post with this expression.

55d6a24421da282cab7d8b4b35d7c5306fa11523.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

In defense of Lamb, those plays sucked. Why are we running those quick screens when they aren't blitzing and playing zone? I don't understand it.

Also, if the line can't give Dak another second or two with just a 4 man rush than it says alot about what was ailing our offense in the later part of the year.

Play calling and oline.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CD will have Dez and Coop's faith if he can manage to finish in the Top 10......

JBond

Reaction score

DA 09... you need to relax. Go do some yardwork or something.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In defense of Lamb, those plays sucked. Why are we running those quick screens when they aren't blitzing and playing zone? I don't understand it.

Also, if the line can't give Dak another second or two with just a 4 man rush than it says alot about what was ailing our offense in the later part of the year.

Play calling and oline.

Exactly, Moore's play calling was terrible, especially after Dak got hurt. It was clear his leg was hurt, but Moore couldn't adjust.