CD Lamb's next contract

jwitten82

Reaction score
So do you think Dallas picks up the 5th year option or re-sign him this off season? And would his contract be more than Hill's who got 4 years for 120 million?

Aven8

Reaction score
Didn't they already pick up the 5th year option? He's scheduled to count 17.9M next year. That's not part of his rookie deal.
This is correct. Micah’s 5th year comes up by May I believe at 20 million

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So do you think Dallas picks up the 5th year option or re-sign him this off season? And would his contract be more than Hill's who got 4 years for 120 million?
He will come n less than Hill…..or he will get the 5th year extension.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have to believe the Cowboys get an extension done with Lamb this offseason to avoid the cap hit of the 5th year option. I think that should be around $20MM if I remember correctly. Get Lamb a 4-5 year deal with a couple void years to spread out that cap it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb is a baby with very little mental toughness. Trade him or let him walk....I hate players that whine and then check out.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He should not be making more than hill but don’t be shocked if it’s 26-28 / year range.
I'd love to see him take a discount for the Cowboys but why wouldn't he get paid more than Hill? 135 catches and 1700+ yards this year is going to be tough to negotiate against if you're Jerry.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Are we sure we’re even gonna extend him? Could he be possible trade a candidate? If he’s a problem for a QB I can see them trading him as we’ve routinely gotten rid of other wr’s so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities. I’ve read here he’s a diva and gives up, and his mom isn’t a fan of some players and she’d like him to go home to Houston.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both CD and Micah will be signed this offseason to massive over-paid deals that they will never live up to expectations.
Just the Cowboy's way of doing business. :facepalm: