Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
She gots issues with Dak, because when CeeDee invited him to his house to play some ball, he overthrew and broke her window...
naw she caught dak wearing her purse around the house. The final straw was when he started to put on her old lady dress.
I can't blame her for being mad, it was Jerry's fault. :D

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This is a throw Dak made in the divisional loss to the Rams a couple years back.

dakvslar2018div.gif

Compare his mechanics to the same pick 6 he threw last week, meaning the play action and throw, watching his eyes. Tell me in both plays, does Dak look anywhere other than to the WR he is throwing to from the snap?
YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL. AC SAYS THAT IS ON THE RECEIVER!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What makes him a leader? Is it because he tells people what they want to hear in the locker room? Or is it because he tells people what they don't want to hear on the field, in an important game?
you must not watch the huddle. he's out there fist-bumping on every down. I think that was part of his courses in college. *thumps chest 3 times and points to the stars*

McMicah

Reaction score
This is just another data point that confirms my belief that most of Daks WRs don’t like his game. I felt that way about Beasley, about Cooper, and now about CD and Cooks. I’m sure they like him as a person, but get really frustrated with his skill

Imagine running a perfect route, something where you internally say ‘I just broke that guys ankles’, but having a QB that throws the ball not when you are the most open with lots of space to RAC, but where you will get tackled or popped immediately. On top of that, imagine the placement of that ball is just off enough where you expose yourself to getting hurt bc you have to contort your body, jump, or dive to get it. And then if you drop one of those off balls, you are called a bad WR

Imagine that happening over and over and over again. That’s life as a receiver with DP as your QB.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Absolutely, the rest of team has been SB ready for the last 8 years.
NOT...you still have no DTs that can stop the run and rush the pass, you have no Linebackers, you have no real single high impact FS that is needed in the defense you play, you have no Running back that can make redzone impact, and run out the clock. You throw to score, run to win, and defenses that can stop the run and rush the pass wins championships. Since 1995, you have not had a team that was capable to go to a Super Bowl, excluding 2007 when you did not have a real Head Coach with Jerry Dumbo GM Jones hiring Jason Garrett before Son of a Bum.