Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
CD is a legit WR1. Dak didn't 'make' CD better.. it was the other way round. Just like Zeke made Dak look good for the first four years.. and then Cooper made Dak look good.. and now CeeDee making Dak look good.

The thought of CeeDee with Stroud is scary.. legit could put up 2K yards.

Cooks has been All Pro.. 1000 yard a season player with 3 other QBs.. he didn't have a SINGLE catch against GB and had his lowest production since his rookie year.
Cooper played with a rotation of QBs this year.. and still put up a 1000 yard season.

Dak does not make his WRs look good.. the opposite is true. If CD wants a ring.. wants team success then he needs to get away from Dak. They all do.
nice accurate post again. please keep posting.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dez, Amari and Ceedee aren’t all wrong. Dak is a mid QB with a mid football IQ that folds almost inevitably against tough opposition. This team is close but Dak will derail any opportunity we get in January.
actually, their opinions are very wrong most have had career years here with either Romo or Prescott.. Coop did what for raiders and now browns? all no playoffs or one and done.. what did dez do after? Already banged up and nearly washed by the time dak got here. Lamb all time cowboys receiving year got better every year. Right, all on Dak ..defense even worse in the payoff years since 2016 or hey 2014 the dez no catch game..D cant stop rogers again, cant stop jones or love, 2 ram RBs and Goff , cant slow Purdy ,and welp blame the qb..lmao.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Cowboy locker room as when you have the highest paid player keeping you limited as a team......................................Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

boom-iron-man-explosion-d7qyoestc5b3f94v.gif

His Mama knows it will cost CD underservly so cash baby cash .................
P.S. I mean how many times has CD complained to her about Dak?
We have been predicting this for years

bottleKids

Reaction score
actually, their opinions are very wrong most have had career years here with either Romo or Prescott.. Coop did what for raiders and now browns? all no playoffs or one and done.. what did dez do after? Already banged up and nearly washed by the time dak got here. Lamb all time cowboys receiving year got better every year. Right, all on Dak ..defense even worse in the payoff years since 2016 or hey 2014 the dez no catch game..D cant stop rogers again, cant stop jones or love, 2 ram RBs and Goff , cant slow Purdy ,and welp blame the qb..lmao.
Cooper is coming off his best statistical season this season, all with 4 different QB's throwing him the ball. Yes one and done, but why doesn't he get the same excuse as Dak that his defense let him down? Why does Dak get all the excuses, but other players don't. Your statement reads like Cooper was LUCKY to be here with the great DAK as once he left he his production sunk.....

Using stats that you and other LOVE to use, your statement is easily proven false.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
CeeDee's mom wants her kid to get paid as much as possible so this kind of thing doesn't surprise me.

It's what the NFL has become. Do what you can to get the bag, win or lose, and step on whoever gets in your way.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Looks like it's her FB :laugh:

This would on TMZ and many other legit sites if this were true. The movie "Idiocracy" is coming true. :(

It's fake, dude. I just spent 30 minutes of life seeing if this was real or not. I always say that the richest man can't buy time so spend yours wisely. And I spent some on this? Chihuahua! Shame on me. Lol

I won't go into details on the Ramirez family on FB, or Latushia Motton or Donald Broussard. But I will say I opened these pictures on my Photoshop, and it looks to me that these comments are Photoshopped. They have shadows under the letters.

Probably someone here just wants to start more issues between the two.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This would on TMZ and many other legit sites if this were true. The movie "Idiocracy" is coming true. :(

It's fake, dude. I just spent 30 minutes of life seeing if this was real or not. I always say that the richest man can't buy time so spend yours wisely. And I spent some on this? Chihuahua! Shame on me. Lol

I won't go into details on the Ramirez family on FB, or Latushia Motton or Donald Broussard. But I will say I opened these pictures on my Photoshop, and it looks to me that these comments are Photoshopped. They have shadows under the letters.

Probably someone here just wants to start more issues between the two.
Thanks for looking, sorry you had to spend half the day to find it. LOL

Here’s the real test, let’s see if anyone even notices what you just said. My bet is there will be another 10 pages of replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Man you guys go to every length to put blame on everyone else except Dak. Wild.
Where did I defend him. I just said he threw to the wrong spot. Was his fault. Would you have went for that pass. He stuck his arm in to try to break it up and got out of there. He threw another that was dropped in the end zone. He threw the same type of pass the week before and threw it high and behind the TE so he could adjust and make the catch without the defender being able to touch it. Dude was as off as our Defense..

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Thanks for looking, sorry you had to spend half the day to find it. LOL

Here’s the real test, let’s see if anyone even notices what you just said. My bet is there will be another 10 pages of replies.
I wouldn't take that bet, hermano. Lol

When I post on social media, I always fact check it first. It's not that hard to do. The OP could've EASILY type in, like I did, "Did CD Lamb's mom call out Dak Prescott on Facebook after the Packers playoff loss?" Only 3 websites are promoting that claim. Heavy, BroBible and Outkick. Websites you and I never heard of until now. That should've been a red flag by itself.

It's fun and accepted to dog pile Dak here. I get that. But at least be factual with your claims.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This is essentially the third primary receiver to make this argument in 9 years. This is why you can’t just “run it back.” You’ve already committed to McCarthy. Dak is the one who must go now.

glimmerman

Reaction score
i get the offense needs blame and the entire scheme etc.

But the offense did fight back and make it 27-10. With a stop you make it possibly 27-17.

Green Bay scored In I believe 3 plays
Yeah and that’s our Defense giving up chunk plays. And getting left on the field. But I think we only punted 3 times