Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Creeper

Reaction score
I am very disappointed with this situation. CeeDee dropped a pass that hit him in the hands, and let another pass go right through his hands. He needs to take responsibility for his mistakes too. He says he is the best receiver in the NFL. The best receiver in the NFL would catch those passes in a big game and then some.

I hate to see this kind of thing where everyone is blaming everyone else. They all sucked against the Packers. No one, with the exception of Ferguson and Gallup can say they played well. If they keep this crap up they will be like the Eagles.

I also hear Micah;s brother said he will be leaving too. My lord, they are letting this loss destroy the team. They need a team leader to put and end to it, or the head coach. I am indifferent to the decision to keep McCarthy, but seeing this garbage I think Jerry made a mistake. I think he should have hired Harbaugh or Belichick to give the team and the fans a reason to look forward to next season. Right now I am looking at a team that is basically checking out until they can leave for a new team. the loss to GB is destroying the team and no one is intervening to put things back together.

Well fans, this is what you wanted. Trade CeeDee. Trade Micah. Cut Dak. 3-14 here we come.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Took a day off from posting on this board just to see how I feel and I hate Dak just as much. Hate the Cowboys too. CDs mom knows football better than some of these idiot fans. That being said, Go Ravens, Go Bills ,Go 49ers and Go Lions!
If your still a fan of the Cowboys I feel sorry for you. It's like a bad marriage you just don't know when to get out. This not the same Cowboy team I became a fan of. This team has driven me to hating them. Mainly Dak! Dude is biggest choker I have ever seen.

bottleKids

Reaction score
This is a throw Dak made in the divisional loss to the Rams a couple years back.

dakvslar2018div.gif

Compare his mechanics to the same pick 6 he threw last week, meaning the play action and throw, watching his eyes. Tell me in both plays, does Dak look anywhere other than to the WR he is throwing to from the snap?

NOPE NOT HIS FAULT
POOR ROUTE DESIGN

Hadenough

Reaction score
This is a throw Dak made in the divisional loss to the Rams a couple years back.

dakvslar2018div.gif

Compare his mechanics to the same pick 6 he threw last week, meaning the play action and throw, watching his eyes. Tell me in both plays, does Dak look anywhere other than to the WR he is throwing to from the snap?
He did the same thing against the 49ers in the playoffs too. Throwing to Gallup

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He for sure heard and saw footsteps on the pick 6. Dak threw to the right person. Lamb was the hot read on the blitz but he was supposed to throw to him where he was standing and not lead him. I think on blitzes the WR sees it and knows he is the hot read and turn and stand. Lamb saw the defender and knew if he tried to catch it he was gonna get lit up. Tried to knock it down. Didn’t work..

Man you guys go to every length to put blame on everyone else except Dak. Wild.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
My #1 rule, never trust social media. However, having said that, lot of posts lately like these.

Locker Room implosion in 5........4..........3..........2..........

Jerry probably should have hired a new Coach just to shake up all the junk like this.

This team is primed to collapse with just one loss next year.

They've been good about keeping it all under wraps, even the Dak/CeeDee feuds, but you can only hold it all together for so long before it spills out.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If this is true, then that is even more of a pitiful excuse and is consistent with the players thinking only about themselves. Somehow I think CD would be upset if the Cowboys had won but he had little production.

Your name is fitting.

starfan1

Reaction score
Took a day off from posting on this board just to see how I feel and I hate Dak just as much. Hate the Cowboys too. CDs mom knows football better than some of these idiot fans. That being said, Go Ravens, Go Bills ,Go 49ers and Go Lions!
If your still a fan of the Cowboys I feel sorry for you. It's like a bad marriage you just don't know when to get out. This not the same Cowboy team I became a fan of. This team has driven me to hating them. Mainly Dak! Dude is biggest choker I have ever seen.
You probably need a few more days off lol.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So for all of you that are saying that Lamb should be traded…. I will ask what you all say when we request Dak to be traded. “ who will take his place “

Hilarious and when Tad acts up you all aren’t acting this way ….
CeeDee Lamb is the absolute last person on this team I would trade. Good luck finding ANYONE close to his skill set.

And there is nothing yet to show he is any type of cancer like a TO, or even a freaking Coop. He has been more of a team player than Coop, who wasn't even a cancer.

zeke21

Reaction score
So for all of you that are saying that Lamb should be traded…. I will ask what you all say when we request Dak to be traded. “ who will take his place “

Hilarious and when Tad acts up you all aren’t acting this way ….
Don't panic.. Gallup can take his place.. WRs are out there and they would love a chance to play with a HOF QB like Dak.. and they don't even have to be that good because Dak will make them successful. They will be thankful to Dak for making them look so good.

:facepalm::muttley:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
CD thinks Dak isn't good enough. Trade CD.

Coaches can't maximize Dak. Fire coaches.

Defenders can't give Dak what he needs to Excell (constant INTs or fumbles and short fields, and 99% 3 and outs) trade/cut Defenders.

RBs can't get us over the hump behind Dak. Release runners.

Personnel execs can't surround Dak with the talent he needs to win it all. Fire execs.

I'm seeing a trend here. DAK is incredibly unlucky to NEVER be surrounded with people as good as HE is!!!!

zeke21

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb is the absolute last person on this team I would trade. Good luck finding ANYONE close to his skill set.

And there is nothing yet to show he is any type of cancer like a TO, or even a freaking Coop. He has been more of a team player than Coop, who wasn't even a cancer.
Coop just made another All Pro team.. putting up another 1000+ yard season.. despite having to work with a moving feast at QB. No one is suggesting Cooper has an attitude problem.

Cooper just dared to say what we all know to be true.. stop blaming the WRs for bad QB play. Stop saying they can't get separation and they aren't good route runners because the QB has no timing. Cooper spoke up only after it became clear he was being used as the scape goat.

Cooper went 'missing' for away games.. which made Dak look bad and go missing too. hmmm.