Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
Are you going to cry when dak has nobody to throw to because everybody knows he's a choker? You Eagles fans and your desire to extend this loser to hurt the Cowboys for 4 more years. go back to your forums.
Ferguson is legit!!!! Would have been all pro this year if it did not take us 6 games to figure it out and throw him the damn ball.

jwitten82

Reaction score
She's a very ignorant and disrespectful woman. Calling for her son to go join the Texans while she berates and disrespects Dak and the Cowboys. Why didn't she call out her son for folding like a chair when Jaire Alexander pushed him hard from behind and punked him out? Instead, her son started dropping passes and causing problems with his pouting behavior.
You're a sick person. How are you going to talk about someone's mom like that. I bet you wouldn't say that in CD's face

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're a sick person. How are you going to talk about someone's mom like that. I bet you wouldn't say that in CD's face
Says the sick scum preaching for Jerry's death. I would definitely say it to anyone's face. That woman is way out of bounds and outright disrespecting the team.