Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

ShortRound

Reaction score
Off-Season

SAkNgDN.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Maybe something happened in that locker room. Nobody on that team was ready to play.

It’s weird right? What could’ve possibly made them so unfocused? I dunno maybe someone started the rah-rah leader stuff, and maybe that persons preparation during the week wasn’t on par, and that person was called out and it spilled over into the entire team. I am just trying to think of a scenario that would’ve created this.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s weird right? What could’ve possibly made them so unfocused? I dunno maybe someone started the rah-rah leader stuff, and maybe that persons preparation during the week wasn’t on par, and that person was called out and it spilled over into the entire team. I am just trying to think of a scenario that would’ve created this.
Let's all start a rumor and see if we can make it go nationwide.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have a feeling CeeDee was out partying with several of the other loser players. Dak found out. It got heated after that before the game started.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He emotional just like his momma I see…hmm where can we ship him? Maybe Chicago. Give us your 3rd overall pick you can have Lamb and his momma.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak's Kill List:

Romo
Elliot
Jason Garrett
Dez
Amari
C.D.*
Kellen Moore
Linehan
Witten
Mike McCarthy*

* not yet occured
I think you are leaving Pollard and Cooks out.

From the talk this week.. could also include Smith, Parson and Lawrence.

It is just amazing to me that this organisation continues to surround Dak, the most perfect QB to ever pull on a uniform, with this continual bunch of losers. I mean wow.. how hard it must be for Dak to continually cover for all these spuds.

FWIW.. Amari got all pro catching passes from a half retired Flacco and the 2 first choice RBs out with a dinged up OLine.. so by my count that means Cooper has got 3 pro bowl nods on 3 different teams after posting 1000+ yard seasons in three different organisations... what a dud.

I mean.. Its like Cooks.. what a dud. He basically caused that INT and under runs his routes all the time. Sure he has pro bowls and has gone 1000+ in 6 of 9 full seasons starting in four different organisations.. sure he was averaging 15 receptions and 200 yards per post season... but that dude can't even get a single reception?? Loser.. trade him out.

I mean when are we going to get serious and give Dak some proper receivers to work with. The man is an island of perfection surrounded by oceans of mediocrity.