Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I have a feeling CeeDee was out partying with several of the other loser players. Dak found out. It got heated after that before the game started.

That could be true. We don’t know, but something happened that is all we can see from the outside. The body language and interaction were obvious tells. Maybe one day we will find out.

I haven’t paid attention enough to know if 88 is that type of cat or has a history of that.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Put her on the sideline! She can course correct Dak and MM before the ship starts sinking. Then, she can go down with it!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think you are leaving Pollard and Cooks out.

From the talk this week.. could also include Smith, Parson and Lawrence.

It is just amazing to me that this organisation continues to surround Dak, the most perfect QB to ever pull on a uniform, with this continual bunch of losers. I mean wow.. how hard it must be for Dak to continually cover for all these spuds.

FWIW.. Amari got all pro catching passes from a half retired Flacco and the 2 first choice RBs out with a dinged up OLine.. so by my count that means Cooper has got 3 pro bowl nods on 3 different teams after posting 1000+ yard seasons in three different organisations... what a dud.

I mean.. Its like Cooks.. what a dud. He basically caused that INT and under runs his routes all the time. Sure he has pro bowls and has gone 1000+ in 6 of 9 full seasons starting in four different organisations.. sure he was averaging 15 receptions and 200 yards per post season... but that dude can't even get a single reception?? Loser.. trade him out.

I mean when are we going to get serious and give Dak some proper receivers to work with. The man is an island of perfection surrounded by oceans of mediocrity.
Flacco didn't show up until December.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah he was the one throwing the ball to the other team though and taking sacks out of FG range.
1st interception wasn't on Dak. 2nd interception that play had no chance for success due to horrible route designs that hurts the QB and WRs while helping opposing Defenses.