Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think all of this drama is about money. If Dak wants all the money he can get it will effect CD, Micah and the rest of the team.

Let's find out what kind of Leader Dak really is.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I get the CeeDee’s mom part. Are you saying the part about Dak not preparing like he should and was called out is correct?
I literally said in the post what could have happened and described a scenario based on what we saw on the field and how things have unraveled in the aftermath. Something happened, what was it? Who knows? But something did.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak bashers complain about Tad's social media outbursts yet they are applauding CeeDee's mom for the same behavior. :facepalm:

I’m not applauding anything I think the fans shouldn’t be talking about this stuff. All we can do is wonder what in the world is going on. Micah brother blabbing too.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Blaming one player is a joke. There is plenty of blame to go around.
It's just some players contracts makes them more blameworthy than others. Some people get payed more and should be expected to perform at a higher level.

Zman5

Reaction score
A guy who sponges off his brother vs a mother who is concerned that the QB is wasting her son's career away like he did Zeke's.
Do you know Tad or CeeDee's mom personally? How do you know Tad sponges off Dak? How do you know CeeDee's mom doesn't sponge off of her son?