Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
You have a bunch of young players who are wanting to be paid. You also have a qb who is going to get a raise because of the position he plays even though he chokes every year. I'm sure it's frustrating.
Well if he had a run game he could count on, do you think his job might get a little easier?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
We could be like a franchise team. Trade CD, Dak and Micah. We could have 6 first round picks and we would be $120M under the cap.
That.....doesn't sound too bad tbh. Then bring in a trusted team builder to reorganize the roster into something sustainably elite. It's a long shot and many wouldn't like it, but it sounds better than running it back.

Chasing6

Reaction score
That.....doesn't sound too bad tbh. Then bring in a trusted team builder to reorganize the roster into something sustainably elite. It's a long shot and many wouldn't like it, but it sounds better than running it back.
Rebuild the OLine and DLine.

Then start Trey Lance and go 2-15 and have the number one overall pick. Get your QB with a great OLine to protect him.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Well if he had a run game he could count on, do you think his job might get a little easier?
Were you a fan during Zeke's prime?

Same results as this year.

Keep rearranging the chairs on the Titanic...

Last year, our defense played lights against the 49ers... We still lost.

What will it take? A perfect game by all 3 facets of our team for Dak to have a chance to win in the playoffs? Lol

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
It’s weird right? What could’ve possibly made them so unfocused? I dunno maybe someone started the rah-rah leader stuff, and maybe that persons preparation during the week wasn’t on par, and that person was called out and it spilled over into the entire team. I am just trying to think of a scenario that would’ve created this.
Part of me thinks there is no way a professional football team could be distracted by hurt feelings or stupid parties or whatever to play that poorly...another part of me can't believe we were that bad just because we are that bad. ALL of me can't believe that there were no consequences for it.

stiletto

Reaction score
Part of me thinks there is no way a professional football team could be distracted by hurt feelings or stupid parties or whatever to play that poorly...another part of me can't believe we were that bad just because we are that bad. ALL of me can't believe that there were no consequences for it.
Welcome to Cowboys fandom.....I mean for at least the last 30 years. 3 decades of futility.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Yeah something definitely happened prior to the game b/t CD and Dak...I guess we'll hear/read something about it at some point.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m starting to think there is a chance Dak is gone.
It really is starting to feel like they may be better off tanking next season. They can clear a ton of cap space and still have a nice young nucleus to build on, with the benefit of high draft selections and assets, if they were to start trading guys.