Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Zman5

Reaction score
I’m not applauding anything I think the fans shouldn’t be talking about this stuff. All we can do is wonder what in the world is going on. Micah brother blabbing too.
I get they all want to stand up for their family but it should be done in private. It's a bad look for everyone. Regardless of who does it. Go look at that trashy crap Mahomme's wife and brother posts or the crap Beasley's wife used to post.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I get they all want to stand up for their family but it should be done in private. It's a bad look for everyone. Regardless of who does it. Go look at that trashy crap Mahomme's wife and brother posts or the crap Beasley's wife used to post.

I agree! But I’m focused on our team and what they do. Something is going and it’s boiling over into family and them posting cryptic messages about it. As a fan it’s frustrating and makes wonder what’s really going on.

basel90

Reaction score
Something had to have happened between them before that game.
Dak and Cee Dee would agree on a route , Cee Dee gets very open , Dak throws it to another receiver or throws it late . Or throws an interception. Cee Dee has seen enough . This happened with dez and coop too .
dak has killed this team .
with the money Dak is getting paid , not enough cap room is left to pay the other stars or improve this team on the OL and DL . The team is small and soft .

khiladi

Reaction score
This is a throw Dak made in the divisional loss to the Rams a couple years back.

dakvslar2018div.gif

Compare his mechanics to the same pick 6 he threw last week, meaning the play action and throw, watching his eyes. Tell me in both plays, does Dak look anywhere other than to the WR he is throwing to from the snap?

leicafan

Reaction score
I never heard about Michael Irvin' mom called out Troy, or Jerry Rice's mom called out Joe Montana, or Steve Young. It is because those QBs were winning and prove themselves on the filed not like the one we have always failed and folded in the playoff.