Cedric Wilson and that 4th and 4 catch on the game tying drive

lqmac1

Reaction score
The 4th down catch was so tough! That catch made up for his fumble on the punt return earlier in the game haha.

Wilson deserves a ton of praise for how he fills his role here! Best WR corps in the league
He’s become a stud.

Reactions: BAT

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Lots of forgotten plays in this one, starting with Wilson's catch, Gifford's blocked punt, and the third down stop in overtime.

A complete team win. Loving this.
Anthony Brown got lucky with the OT stop. Should have been a facemask or PI

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I’d say it’s the play of the game, except that there are several to choose from!! :laugh::laugh:

Verdict

Reaction score
The 4th down catch was so tough! That catch made up for his fumble on the punt return earlier in the game haha.

Wilson deserves a ton of praise for how he fills his role here! Best WR corps in the league
That was a game saving pass reception, and not an easy catch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anthony Brown got lucky with the OT stop. Should have been a facemask or PI
and NE got lucky for the 3 missed holdig calls on Gregory , facts. other missed calls lime the td they didn't see once again,, whatever..we had far more calls and non calls that were very questionable..

make sure you include those we got lucky bs...umm kkk

how about go pick apart the bucs game that pi last drive no Call..hmm 6-0 could sure look good right nw..:laugh::p:cool:;):popcorn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cedric Wilson is straight cash homie. Dude VERY rarely drops a ball, I would throw it to him on 4th down too if I was Dak. Smart man.
accept the td drop and punt return muff those are drops :())

like most of our players today

gave a lot got a lot..hit and miss..

barely escaped but also could have been a 20 point win.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Wilson made a Circus catch against the Giants last week also.

That was a difficult pass to haul in on 4th and 4.

Now you see why I've been crying for some 4 wr formations when Gallop gets back. Esp on critical downs

Wilson has some really good go up and get a ball skills. Why we are not utilizing that more esp in the red zone makes very little sense. He looks like Dez Jr lmao

That was a critical down and he came up clutch and converted it. Cooper was the only other receiver open btw but he was behind the chains.

Wilson would have had a great day had Dak not threw it behind him twice. One ball was caught by schultz and the other was the int in the end zone. Plus he had a 50+ yard reception that was called back by a penalty on tyron Smith.

The TD he dropped in the end zone was a great play by the defender but some will say he shoulda caught it.

Had things gone his way he would have put up big numbers like ceedee today because he did get open.

Reactions: BAT