Twitter: Cedrick Wilson called up to 53 from practice squad

ItzKelz

Reaction score

It was only a matter of time before this kid was called up.
9883cf2c21c4fb59456df010c6cb13d295b46458015da848fb5d6c32e06e3d52.jpg

cern

Reaction score
That's some cool news, as from my ( limited ps viewing) I was preferring him over D.Smith,,,nothing vindictive or personal, it's just based upon the fistful of plays witnessed between the Two of them, I was liking Cedric's game best.
I preferred them both over tavon austin due to Injury concerns. Imo, time to cull tavon.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Or Cobb on punts. They like him as the sure-handed fair catcher, like Beasley.

I think Cobb will continue to handle fair catches, but they might give him the other returns as well because they probably trust him more than Wilson right now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
well, atleast he'll collect a game check this week since he was on the roster on Tuesday

He made the most sense. We essentially had traded out special teams for special teams with Chunn and Covington since neither player was going to get snaps on offense or defense. Now, we're doing the same thing at a position where we might need the position depth more.

I would assume, though, that Wilson won't get a whole lot of snaps on offense, either. The jet sweep plays will probably go to Cobb, since he was running them some anyway. I wonder if Smith will get some offensive snaps since he was next in line behind Austin.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Cobb will continue to handle fair catches, but they might give him the other returns as well because they probably trust him more than Wilson right now.

True -- I wouldn't argue with that, although, right now it's about having the opportunity.

I expect Wilson will eventually win their confidence in the long run. He can be electric.

Aside from making comparisons, however, it's always nice to have this depth at hand.