Twitter: Cee Cee Lamb's physique

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It really is creepy how some of you keep posting and commenting how much you like the body of some of these athletes. That type of overzealous fawning should be kept private. :thumbup:

Just sayin!!
it's not weird to respect the shape of a male body. I'm jealous of how good he looks. not turned on...jealous. You go young buck!:thumbup:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Refresh my memory Roy......it's my first post on another athlete's physique. Think you're confusing me with another poster. In fact, I know you are but hell I get them confused too sometimes, so no harm done. :laugh:
I can never keep track of them all either.

Exceptions are the nasty people the nasty people that claim to "always look on the bright positive side of things" while they judge your character on an internet message board. :thumbup:

Hardline

Reaction score
A lot of that comes from a strict diet.
It doesn't just happen in a weight room.
When I was a hardcore weight lifter, I got big and put on a lot of muscle mass but I wasn't cut and defined because I would eat like a pig.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Who cee cee?

245px-CCDeVille.JPG

DFWJC

Reaction score
WRs and CBs physiques
Cut, cut and more cut
Crazy low body fat

there are 3-4 (or more) like that on every team

I know my abs, even many years ago at peak, could not touch that.
Insane

Last edited:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
CC's Lamb is an upscale spinoff of CC's Pizza. Sadly the lamb still tastes like cardboard.
I remember back when CiCi's was cheap, monetarily speaking. It is now like 7 bucks w/o a drink, so might as well get something better.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Refresh my memory Roy......it's my first post on another athlete's physique. Think you're confusing me with another poster. In fact, I know you are but hell I get them confused too sometimes, so no harm done. :laugh:

No, not you, just other posters. This is like the 3rd thread on Lambs physique. :thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lord have mercy....there was A day I once had a physique like this. Wife never argued with me back then either (LOL).

Yeah..but it obviously is a positive for him. He will gain as the season's go by. All the players when they reach the pros add muscle and thickness to protect the pounding. Zeke has done this and people snicker he looks fat. Ridiculous..these guys can add weight then strip it off as needed. Non-professionals do not do this as it has to be supervised to do it correctly. I used to work photographing for my gym clients. Once I walked in on an aerobics instructor who was preparing to teach her 5pm class which was always packed. She was in her office with candy wrappers all over her desk and she was cramming candy bars by the handful. I was shocked. She explained she had to have the burst of sugar for energy. Fooled me. I thought her to be an icon of health. No way.

DFWJC

Reaction score
WRs and CBs physiques
Cut, cut and more cut
Crazy low body fat

there are 3-4 (or more) like that on every team

I know my abs, even many years ago at peak, could not touch that.
Insane
Or maybe only 1-2…..would be hard to more cut

johneric8

Reaction score
What impresses me most about Ceedee is his work ethic, he really wants to be the best and it shows. He really does have his head screwed on right as well, so if you add all these positives up you have a superstar in the making.