Twitter: Cee Cee Lamb's physique

tyke1doe

Reaction score
it's not weird to respect the shape of a male body. I'm jealous of how good he looks. not turned on...jealous. You go young buck!:thumbup:
Men have fragile sensitivities over that stuff, like saying a man is handsome or chiseled somehow mans you want to get intimate with him. :rolleyes:
I thought we were grown ups by now. Shrug.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A silly rejoinder to your silly backhanded question.
So you don't know him and have no basis to say, "He is level headed, mentally tough and just a cool dude". I knew it. You just say things without knowing if they are true. That's what's so silly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's just weird.

Romo is fat, he's gaining weight. A thread title every week..........so you want him to look good for you?

Dak

Roy williams

Then Zeke

Ect...

Just watch the game

Unless you're all females and I have it wrong. Go ahead

Hah....maybe

cowboyed

Reaction score
So you don't know him and have no basis to say, "He is level headed, mentally tough and just a cool dude". I knew it. You just say things without knowing if they are true. That's what's so silly.

You are the one being silly and if I may add pathetic by making hay out of nothing.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I couldn't get a 6-pack if my life dependent on it. . This trainer once told me I don't have that lean muscle type of Physique. He was right.. lol..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Looks like Lamb is ready to take that next step in his career, he showed last season the talent is there but that next step takes a lot of work to separate yourself from others. He comes into this year with full understanding of the offense and now bigger and stronger.