Twitter: Cee Cee Lamb's physique

blueblood70

Reaction score
Idk man for a site predominantly male, yall love talking about other men and their looks

:lmao:
right
he-man-sings-rainbow-meme-njv94rwllan0l07h.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A lot of that comes from a strict diet.
It doesn't just happen in a weight room.
When I was a hardcore weight lifter, I got big and put on a lot of muscle mass but I wasn't cut and defined because I would eat like a pig.

Mmmm ... pig.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopefully he won't be one of those looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane types.
he already proved that theory wrong..he played tough laste year not just some finesse wr , remember that bogus blindside block he put on the db in the atl game. lit that dude up and i say it was legal, punt retunrer to boot..tougher then Dion sanders thats for sure..just saying

i cant wait until. he really learns the nfl dbs and this offense he will be able to flourish,,

Frozen700

Reaction score
Sorry that you feel so unsafe and threatened! :lmao:

It's just weird.

Romo is fat, he's gaining weight. A thread title every week..........so you want him to look good for you?

Dak

Roy williams

Then Zeke

Ect...

Just watch the game

Unless you're all females and I have it wrong. Go ahead

Reaction score
He came into the league too small. Yes, he knew he had to put on muscle during the off season so he can take the hits.

jnday

Reaction score
There is a lot to admire about CeeDee beyond his exceptional wide receiver talent. He is level headed, mentally tough and just a cool dude.
I wish the roster had more players with heads in their shoulders like Lamb. From all indications, this kid is a pure professional which is something that is becoming rare among players.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He was basically skinny last year and OMG. Weight training these days, wow.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I think guys generally respect and appreciate Cowboys players who come into training camp in tip top shape and ready to go to "war" when the regular season starts.

I think most posters in here hoped that CeeDee would muscle up to reduce his chances of getting hurt or seriously injured.

CeeDee is no Chris Cooley.