CFZ Cee Dee Lamb is About to Rip the League a New One

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I heard it all around this time last year. We were going into the season with people wondering if Lamb could be the #1 go-to guy for the Cowboys. Some even doubted if he could be that #1 guy.

I was never as sure about any other player being ready for the role. Anyone still have any questions about whether he can be that guy? This offseason, it seems like we've almost overlooked and maybe underappreciated Lamb. His contributions to the offense can't be overlooked.

Not to mention, he's still very young. I mean, it's hilarious how young he is coming in this year. He's turning 24, so he's still actually maturing. That's insane if you ask me.

As good as he was last year, he'll be even better this year. Add to that Brandin Cooks and Michael Gallup, Deuce, Pollard, the new TEs, and I think we've got a team in the making.

Could we miss a player like Noah Brown? Maybe a little bit, here and there. But what we gain by filling those spots with other players makes up for what we lose with Zeke and Schutlz, who kind of are what they are.

That said, Lamb isn't done with his career yet. In fact, he's just getting started. And I'm certain that this year he's going to rip the league a new one, and be in the top 3, maybe 5ish receivers in the league.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I heard it all around this time last year. We were going into the season with people wondering if Lamb could be the #1 go-to guy for the Cowboys. Some even doubted if he could be that #1 guy.

I was never as sure about any other player being ready for the role. Anyone still have any questions about whether he can be that guy? This offseason, it seems like we've almost overlooked and maybe underappreciated Lamb. His contributions to the offense can't be overlooked.

Not to mention, he's still very young. I mean, it's hilarious how young he is coming in this year. He's turning 24, so he's still actually maturing. That's insane if you ask me.

As good as he was last year, he'll be even better this year. Add to that Brandin Cooks and Michael Gallup, Deuce, Pollard, the new TEs, and I think we've got a team in the making.

Could we miss a player like Noah Brown? Maybe a little bit, here and there. But what we gain by filling those spots with other players makes up for what we lose with Zeke and Schutlz, who kind of are what they are.

That said, Lamb isn't done with his career yet. In fact, he's just getting started. And I'm certain that this year he's going to rip the league a new one, and be in the top 3, maybe 5ish receivers in the league.
Ok here we go again. What's with the anal gas expulsion implication in the post header. My brain is registering the description and it's like I can really smell it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
CeeDee is another reason why giving Dak 50 million a season makes no sense. CeeDee seems to not want to take a hometown discount. We all know Parsons wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league. These contracts are going to be a mess.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I'm pretty optimistic that Lamb will be able to fill the #1 role out nicely. I mean last season kinda proved it, so we're not in "guess country" anymore. Whether that'll be on top 5 WRs in the league level remains to be seen. I think it'll depend on how much attention the other receivers and TEs can draw to their routes.

Gallup will be key this year. If he can deliver a peak performance as #3 opposing secondaries won't know where to look first.

The Natural

Reaction score
CeeDee is another reason why giving Dak 50 million a season makes no sense. CeeDee seems to not want to take a hometown discount. We all know Parsons wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league. These contracts are going to be a mess.
Why would CeeDee or Micah want to take a “hometown” discount or any kind of discount for that matter?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why would CeeDee or Micah want to take a “hometown” discount or any kind of discount for that matter?
Exactly. You cant pay all three or you become what the Rams are now without their Super Bowl win.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well to be honest CD is setup to be a #1.
Gallup is a #3 possibly a #2, cooks is a great deep threat but isn't seen as a long term anything and will fill the gap from the other 2. The rest are jags so yes all you have left is CD who will get most of the looks by default. He needs to do a better job getting open on the outside consistently.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Oh yah, were going to really miss Zeke and his 3 yards and a cloud of dust holding back the offense.

So lamb isnt done with his career yet? Thanks for that amazing realization.

Glad you finally figured out how good he is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You trolls have been saying that for 5 years and it hasnt messed up the salary cap at all. At some point you think you would learn your lesson.

And your solution is what? Go with Rush and cut Dak? :lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well to be honest CD is setup to be a #1.
Gallup is a #3 possibly a #2, cooks is a great deep threat but isn't seen as a long term anything and will fill the gap from the other 2. The rest are jags so yes all you have left is CD who will get most of the looks by default. He needs to do a better job getting open on the outside consistently.
Lamb has made all you Lamb haters look foolish. This year will be no different.

Just admit you were wrong and lets move on.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You trolls have been saying that for 5 years and it hasnt messed up the salary cap at all. At some point you think you would learn your lesson.

And your solution is what? Go with Rush and cut Dak? :lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:
I am certainly not a troll. Ask Mountain or Willie. I am a Dak Stan. You just have to follow the money. Dak basically told the Cowboys he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL or there would have been an extension. The Joneses have to find other alternatives. It is not trolling.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am certainly not a troll. Ask Mountain or Willie. I am a Dak Stan. You just have to follow the money. Dak basically told the Cowboys he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL or there would have been an extension. The Joneses have to find other alternatives. It is not trolling.
So you were there when Dak told them that?

As far as them finding another alternative, Lance is a decent start.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
8 million in dead money for Collins. 6 million in dead money for Zeke. Cooper is gone. Schultz is gone. The salary cap affects you but only if you are open to seeing it.