CeeDee first down celebration move

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What I dislike is the player who makes a mistake but acts out their should have been fantastic play after the whistle is blown. Example: DB jumps a route and should intercept the ball but drops it, picks it up and then starts running towards the end zone showing they could have had a pick 6. Get your butt back to the huddle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The swipe across the face mask with the pointer finger .
Like it or no ? I have no idea what it means but I kinda like it. Hope he gets hundreds of chances to show it.
(if there has been a thread about it already -sorry)
no because i have zero idea what it means

817Gill

Reaction score
Like it or no ? I have no idea what it means but I kinda like it. Hope he gets hundreds of chances to show it.

A lot of younger college WR’s and NFL WR’s (Dionte Johnson) began copying him.

Even if you’re young you probably won’t get the celebration’s reference. There are a few popular urban and rap/hip-hop terms like “wiping your nose” and “slime” that have become common-place in the culture today. This nose wipe is ode to that and for those who are aware this is a sick celebration lol the super young crowd (10-19) love it.

To be honest when I saw a thread about it I was initially excited that people on this forum were even aware of it, but then quickly realized few if any would know what it is.

Loso86

Reaction score
Doesnt matter

Motorola

Reaction score
Didn't notice \ realize all season long Lamb had a '1st down catch' celebration.
What does he do when he drops a catchable pass?

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I don’t really understand the celebrations either, you get paid to make those plays. It would be like anyone of us doing a dance when we complete a job that we’re paid to do.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't notice \ realize all season long Lamb had a '1st down catch' celebration.
What does he do when he drops a catchable pass?
I had to think back to vaguely remember seeing it. Then again, I haven't seen many of the games this season, up here in CT.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I don’t really understand the celebrations either, you get paid to make those plays. It would be like anyone of us doing a dance when we complete a job that we’re paid to do.
Yes i dance at work.

Ceedee is an entertainer as a football player. Hes having fun.

Bunch of stiffs lol

But yes, ive noticed some college players doing it now as well.