Ceedee Lamb body language

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can imagine busting your butt running routes for Dak Prescott probably gets pretty frustrating.

jsb357

Reaction score
Any one else pissed by this guy? He was pouting and walking with his head down in the 1sr quarter. Dude seems soft. How is this guy supposed to be a #1? Need an alpha in the WR room.

clearly 88 is too heavy for him to bear...

Brax

Reaction score
CeeDee and Dak hate? lol

Did y'all see how bad this Oline was in pass protection???

The receivers were getting blanketed all game long as well. CeeDee was constantly getting double covered, but the rest of the receiving crew consistently struggled to get open on 1-on-1 coverage. The few times they would make a completion, it would come back due to some dumb penalty committed by the Oline.

But, yeah, let's bash CeeDee and Dak.
:facepalm:
Go rewatch the game with a open non fan mind them come back and tell us the same thing, if you’re honest you will change your tune.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Go rewatch the game with a open non fan mind them come back and tell us the same thing, if you’re honest you will change your tune.
I rewatched it twice.

Better than that, I paid for to watch the coaches version on NFL.com. It's different than what it seems through the TV camera version (which is limited). You should pay to check it out.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I can remember a thread with fans complaining about Amari Cooper’s body language. What player on the team has good body language? Everyone on the squad looks like a bunch of zombies. No one looked fired up and excited to play. When the telecast came on the other night players were just moping around.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Any one else pissed by this guy? He was pouting and walking with his head down in the 1sr quarter. Dude seems soft. How is this guy supposed to be a #1? Need an alpha in the WR room.
I'm a big fan of CeeDee and contrary to popular demand this week I think he is a #1 WR. But, yeah, I noticed that and it bothered me. You want to be one of the guys the team looks to and counts on to be a top player, then don't sulk and pout, put the team on your back and set the example.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I think MM is the one who is "soft". All preseason we heard how "I'm in the best shape of my life" & Elliott's longest run was a measly 7 yards.

Dak, "I'm going to prove everyone wrong" only to have the Jitters playing Tampa. These two are the biggest contracts on this franchise & the biggest let downs. Lamb simply jumped on board with them. There's no difference now than from the Niners game. MM is not the HC we need. He's like the pillsbury dough man.

because somehow with Any other HC , Dak wouldnt have the deer in the headlights look , would throw with confidence and be able to chuck it over 20 yards ......

ok , lmaooooooo

doomsday808

Reaction score
After 1 game????? It was a piss poor game but it's one game. Relax
I really didn't see any separation from CD or any WR for that matter. I'm a fan, trust me, but something was in his head or something. I hoping at least. Can he be a #1 receiver? I didn't see it this past weekend. It may not be evident until Dak comes back, 6 to 8 weeks from now. We'll see if he can step up for Cooper Rush. Relax? Sorry, can't. I hope the front office and coaches are doing more than just relaxing.

NotForLong

Reaction score
This is reality. For the most part, Dak has always had a good line in front of him with alot of talent to distribute the ball to. Now he basically has an offense with average talent and his best receiver left for Cleveland in the off-season. A patchwork O-line with a banged up receiving corp and overrated running game. Good luck, Dak. You will definitely need it.
Not "Good Luck" Dak . . . Its alright Dak . . . Now do your thing.

He didn't even look average . . . He was putrid