Ceedee Lamb body language

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
there is a lot of that going on in the cowboys locker room but it starts in the front office and goes all the way to the bottom this team is soft from top to bottom

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like I said last year, it won't be long before the Parsons praisers, turn into the Parsons persecutors.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL, many fans are going to just repeat the Dez crap all over again.

This time, it's Lamb they are going to turn on. And when he's gone, they move onto the next guy.

I have thought for a while that many are not fans, no matter how they justify their nonsense. They poo-poo everything Cowboys and most do it without context. Just blatant hyperbole and embellishments.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think MM is the one who is "soft". All preseason we heard how "I'm in the best shape of my life" & Elliott's longest run was a measly 7 yards.

Dak, "I'm going to prove everyone wrong" only to have the Jitters playing Tampa. These two are the biggest contracts on this franchise & the biggest let downs. Lamb simply jumped on board with them. There's no difference now than from the Niners game. MM is not the HC we need. He's like the pillsbury dough man.
I think we so desperately wanted to get rid of Garrett that we wanted anybody to come here and we got it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
CeeDee and Dak hate? lol

Did y'all see how bad this Oline was in pass protection???

The receivers were getting blanketed all game long as well. CeeDee was constantly getting double covered, but the rest of the receiving crew consistently struggled to get open on 1-on-1 coverage. The few times they would make a completion, it would come back due to some dumb penalty committed by the Oline.

But, yeah, let's bash CeeDee and Dak.
:facepalm:

Dak got sacked all of 2 times and not until the 3rd quarter. It was rough on him wasn't it!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Any one else pissed by this guy? He was pouting and walking with his head down in the 1sr quarter. Dude seems soft. How is this guy supposed to be a #1? Need an alpha in the WR room.

On the Minnesota Vikings, he'd be leading the league in catch and yardage.

I keep saying, the Dallas Cowboy culture makes great players soft and play under their potential.

That was my greatest reservation about Micah Parson. Excellent talent and player. But would he succumb to the culture? So far, no.

But we'll see after he signs a new contract. Hopefully, he'll rise above the culture and not turn into Dak, Tank, Zeke and other players who, once they signed for the big bucks, figured they had arrived and could take it easy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lamb is a perfect Cowboy. Talented. Looks good. Will never be a winner.

basel90

Reaction score
Any one else pissed by this guy? He was pouting and walking with his head down in the 1sr quarter. Dude seems soft. How is this guy supposed to be a #1? Need an alpha in the WR room.
he is frustrated as Dez and Amari and others were with a QB who is inaccurate and cannot deliver on time

Wizarus

Reaction score
Dez, Beasley, Cooper, and now Lamb. Our WRs are just not thrilled about Dak.