Ceedee Lamb body language

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm telling ya the guy is great trade bait along with Zeke the Cowboys could get some good picks trading those guys when the Cowboys are out of playoff contention.
I agree . . . Trade that man for 2 #1s . . Let Him get paid

AyeAtey

Reaction score
He could be all of that, plus he's immature. Somehow I think he thinks everything nice that happened in OK should be automatic with the glamorous Dallas Cowboys of the NFL without making improvements and/or adjustments or just plain hard work.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I really didn't see any separation from CD or any WR for that matter. I'm a fan, trust me, but something was in his head or something. I hoping at least. Can he be a #1 receiver? I didn't see it this past weekend. It may not be evident until Dak comes back, 6 to 8 weeks from now. We'll see if he can step up for Cooper Rush. Relax? Sorry, can't. I hope the front office and coaches are doing more than just relaxing.

We (AS FANS ) Can't do anything but relax. We are not front office people. We are not coaches. I know some of us have delusions of grandeur but we are not. We are fans , that is all. We root like hell and hope for the best

but that's all we have the power to do. So that's who I'm telling to relax. Dallas Cowboys will do what they will do and we (As fans) have no say in the matter. Except on here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can imagine busting your butt running routes for Dak Prescott probably gets pretty frustrating.

Why would they be frustrated with a QB that leads the #1 scoring and yardage offense in football from last year?

The year before THAT Dak was averaging 375 per game before he got hurt. The year before THAT one they had the #2 passing attack in football.

Last year Dak broke the all time Cowboys passing TD record.

Going to need more than cherry picking for your BS to fly.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I can imagine busting your butt running routes for Dak Prescott probably gets pretty frustrating.
Correct, but then again, Dak didn't build this roster or create the bloated contracts that has been handed to other players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We don't know why Dak is horrendous game after game , and either do you . But the facts r the facts son

You mean facts like Dak lead the #1 scoring and yardage offense in football last year? LOL

Poor little troll gets all excited after a bad game. Going to need more than Cherry picking for anyone to buy that BS.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Any one else pissed by this guy? He was pouting and walking with his head down in the 1sr quarter. Dude seems soft. How is this guy supposed to be a #1? Need an alpha in the WR room.
if you had to play with Dak as your QB, you would get deflated quick too

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that and he has a runny nose issue when he catches and easy pass. Where's Stephen at when you need to throw somebody under a bus?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Dez had Room

When Dez had Dak . . . everyone on this board were claiming Dez can't catch the ball or get sepertion

Sound Familiar? . . . Poor CD
M irvin is top 5 all time but he wasn’t fast. He didn’t get a bunch of separation. He had a very accurate q b. Possession receivers need accurate passes. If Irvin had dak, he look worse. If dez had romo his whole career, he still be playing for us.

phildadon86

Reaction score
CeeDee and Dak hate? lol

Did y'all see how bad this Oline was in pass protection???

The receivers were getting blanketed all game long as well. CeeDee was constantly getting double covered, but the rest of the receiving crew consistently struggled to get open on 1-on-1 coverage. The few times they would make a completion, it would come back due to some dumb penalty committed by the Oline.

But, yeah, let's bash CeeDee and Dak.
:facepalm:
Lol.

you mean this great WR corps got embarrassed because they ain’t good? I feel like i tried to tell you all off season losing Cooper and not replacing him would haunt this team. So would letting go of Collins.

the guy you said was here to replace Cooper (Tolbert who was part of the incredible draft the cowboys had) wasn’t even active. What does that tell you.

Collins replacement had how many penalties?

I warned you they didn’t do enough on the OL and should have just built the defense up a round parsons. Did you see Jermaine Johnson’s first game with the jets?

This front office failed this team big time. Repeatedly all off season and now they are focusing the blame on the coaching staff and players. Do you finally see the real problem?

NotForLong

Reaction score
M irvin is top 5 all time but he wasn’t fast. He didn’t get a bunch of separation. He had a very accurate q b. Possession receivers need accurate passes. If Irvin had dak, he look worse. If dez had romo his whole career, he still be playing for us.
Exactly . . . who wants to run routes in between finally tuned Athletes who want to knock your head off . . . Who wants to run to their spot . . . Do their job . . and have absolutely no clue where the ball is gonna be. . . .its RIDICULUS

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I noticed it. But I would add that everyone else on offense had a body language of disinterest and not wanting to be there. Everyone besides Micah and Diggs on D had similar body language. It looked like the whole team was shell shocked and not ready for the game. They looked like they were playing a preseason game. They had the body language of being forced to play the game instead of wanting to play and compete. I think for me that was the most disheartening. It seemed like I was more excited for football to start than them. JMO

Totally agree. And I think most of them feel defeated before they even take the field because they know the inevitable is coming; either a boneheaded play call from Moore that kills a drive or he abandons a working running game, Dak missing throws to receivers or throwing a pick, a penalty flag calling back a play that finally works, or McCarthy calling a time out to ice his own kicker or deciding to go for it on fourth down from our own 32 (and not making it). It’s disheartening to know your coaches make dumb mistakes, have an antiquated playbook, tolerate so many penalties, and last year kept a kicker that loses you games. The week before the playoff game last year the niners were talking trash publicly and not a peep out of one Cowboy player or coach tells you all you need to know: soft and no fire.

Last edited: