Video: Ceedee Lamb - Breakdown

Bizwah

Reaction score
We need Def. Dude has bad numbers but shines against mediocre talent in college.
Bad numbers?

He had 173 catches for 3292 yards 19 yards per catch for OU! He had 32 receiving TDs! Those are bad numbers?

If you talking about lame forty times, I suggest you get with the times. Forty times are the most overrated things.....

DeAndre Hopkins ran a 4.57
Michael Irvin ran a 4.55
Jerry Rice ran a 4.6

jday

Reaction score
Why is this team affraid to draft fast receivers? dez 4.52, T Will 4.52, Gallup 4.51. We refuse to draft a legit deep threat. We wasted dez's prime. Imagine a prime Dez with a deep threat on the other side. It makes no sense. speed isn't everything, but we have a great route runner with good speed when healthy. we have a tall athletic receiver with average speed. Give us a burner for the first Time since Galloway.
You let the combine confirm what you see on tape; not the other away around. The kid is a beast with the ball in his hands, and is plenty fast. 40 times aren't as meaningful as you may think....:thumbup:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Why is this team affraid to draft fast receivers? dez 4.52, T Will 4.52, Gallup 4.51. We refuse to draft a legit deep threat. We wasted dez's prime. Imagine a prime Dez with a deep threat on the other side. It makes no sense. speed isn't everything, but we have a great route runner with good speed when healthy. we have a tall athletic receiver with average speed. Give us a burner for the first Time since Galloway.

Jerry Rice ran a 4.5... but was simply an elite route runner, and silky smooth athlete. He also had phenomenal recognition, spatial awareness, and a high football IQ.

Its not just about pure speed— but about knowing your opponent, and how to consistently make yourself an easy target for your QB.

Looking at Lamb’s tape— you see a decent route runner, smooth athlete, great catch radius, an elite YAC player that has a nose for the endzone and an amazing ability to shed tacklers for his size.

IMO— we have the top trio of WRs in the NFL, with a myriad of options to use in terms of formations and personnel packages to exploit mismatches.

Our offense (and special teams) just got a huge upgrade. People say he is a “3rd WR”. Nope. He is on the field over Gallup in 2 WR sets.

John813

Reaction score

Trying to hard in there.
Girlfriend /going out part. Take that shot like it's his 21st bday etc...
Alright here and there but he was on a mission to say stuff like that every clip.

But good video and I like the Hopkins comp

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ceedee Lamb reminds of Dez in how he plays, only Ceedee runs better routes and has no off the field issues to speak of....:grin:
You have to be ridiculously careful how you word things here, or it's bound to be misconstrued....even when you word it properly. I guess people just read too quickly at times, and miss context.

To put it another way, your post was misunderstood by a couple of people, even though you worded it properly and it shouldn't have been misunderstood.

To clarify, I'm not calling anyone stupid, just that we all have the occasional brain fart, and it's difficult to be sure that what you've written is impossible to misunderstand.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not blaming anyone for anything.

:muttley:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dez was could have been incredible. Waste of talent to me. CeeDee is just a much better receiver in every way for me.

IN fact, I would be happy if no one even talked about Dez again.
We can FINALLY put a rest to the Dez-returns-to-Dallas fantasy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There's the mute.....understand.

In those type videos you need commentary from an expert but Burleson likes acting like Joe Cool hotshot with his DJ voice and wise cracking remarks. He’s so full of himself. He’s one of those who loves hearing himself talk.

Cmac

Reaction score
In those type videos you need commentary from an expert but Burleson likes acting like Joe Cool hotshot with his DJ voice and wise cracking remarks. He’s so full of himself. He’s one of those who loves hearing himself talk.
Okaaay. Got it.