CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

Proof

Reaction score
Who cares what lamb thinks lol.
Always good to insult a team you haven't beat in years ?
was actually a compliment to the team. and the most insulting thing he said about brock specifically was that he didn't think he'd have the same success elsewhere. followed it up w/ saying he's perfect for sf. y'all either don't read, don't comprehend, or just want to manufacture outrage

SlammedZero

Reaction score
lol It's getting entertaining to watch Zoners flip out every time a Cowboys player says something.

I mean, surely they're the only NFL players speaking in the media. ;)

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
It's just dumb. He's right...but its dumb to say. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Whenever you start off with "no disrespect to..." then you're about to disrespect someone.

The SMART thing to say is "he's a great QB. I think he'd be great anywhere!"

I mean...do you ZONERS want everyone in ur lives to tell you all kinds of things about you that aren't especially nice to hear, but might be true?
"Hey, you're fat and boring". Might be true (you know who u are), but is it cool for people to come up and tell you that?
he didn't say it TO brock, and he didn't sayin anything out and out disrespectful. y'all don't seem to have any problem when players mention our qb lol. weird

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's just dumb. He's right...but its dumb to say. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Whenever you start off with "no disrespect to..." then you're about to disrespect someone.

The SMART thing to say is "he's a great QB. I think he'd be great anywhere!"

I mean...do you ZONERS want everyone in ur lives to tell you all kinds of things about you that aren't especially nice to hear, but might be true?
"Hey, you're fat and boring". Might be true (you know who u are), but is it cool for people to come up and tell you that?
Or is it wrong to point out when someone is an obvious troll on here pretending to be something they aren't. Who knows...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
How is this crazy? They asked his opinion on someone and he gave it. He never said he was a bad player. He said he likely would not be as successful without his offensive weapons. Are you suprised a WR thinks WR's are greatly related to the success of the QB? I swear a lot of the posters here have just gone crazy. Anytime someone on this team speaks, in the offseason at that, they think the world is about to explode. Just. Calm. Down.
Fine, as long as he is the first to admit Dak’s difficulties are directly related to not having any significant weapons. These opinions by players about players on other teams rarely age well. At best they are unnecessary. At worst they are counter productive.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
means nothing, he's just pretending to be all in on our team and wants the money. shrugs.

Havic

Reaction score
Dumb take. All QBs need weapons, and only mahomes did more with less imo

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I mean he didn't insult the 49ers he actually gave them a compliment lol.
It was not complimentary of Purdy’s efforts or ability. I wonder how the Dallas receivers would feel in Purdy responded with “I’m aware of CeeDee’s comments, and I’ve seen the Cowboys’ offense, CeeDee is right about me.”

Cmac

Reaction score
I don’t care or even know what he said about Purdy , all I know he’s another talker with zero substance when it counts. Can you imagine Michael Irvin fading and dropping passes at the start of a game that puts you one win away from a. Super Bowl? He’s just like Dak and Parsons, Cowboys have the worst super stars in the nfl. All three of these guys beat up on tomato can teams and fold like lawn chairs in a hurricane in big games. They suck mightily when it counts,
Got Cee Dee as an early Fall Guy nominee for next season. No problem. You've been heard.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
So much talking from a team of pretenders, cowards, and weaklings.

It's kind of remarkable. Brock Purdy has won more playoff games in two seasons than any Cowboy QB since Aikman. And Aikman retired TWENTY FOUR years ago.

Shut up.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Bunch of losers. Get dog walked then talk smack like they are better than people who are serious contenders every year. Makes them look like even bigger losers.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Geez

Brock Purdy is just fine as a QB. Wish the media would let this narrative go.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was not complimentary of Purdy’s efforts or ability. I wonder how the Dallas receivers would feel in Purdy responded with “I’m aware of CeeDee’s comments, and I’ve seen the Cowboys’ offense, CeeDee is right about me.”
Yeah but the post did he insulted the 49ers and he didn’t. Maybe he insulted Purdy…he’s a tough guy he will get over it.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Fine, as long as he is the first to admit Dak’s difficulties are directly related to not having any significant weapons. These opinions by players about players on other teams rarely age well. At best they are unnecessary. At worst they are counter productive.
But Dak does have weapons so I'm not sure the point of your post. And I think that's why many posters have an issue with Dak. But that's another thread.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
This was his quote:

No disrespect to Brock Purdy, but absolutely not. He’s a great player, he makes the right passes. Your first question before this one was, ‘If he went anywhere else, would he still lead these guys to the big game?’ I don’t think so but I do feel like he’s the perfect piece that’s needed in San Fran.”

what is so insane about what He said?
That's a lot different than the title would have you believe. Thanks for posting.