CeeDee Lamb, DAL - 66 \ 827
Tee Higgins, CIN - 61\ 809
Brandon Aiyuk, SF - 59 \ 733
Chase Claypool, PIT - 53 \ 718
Lamb is a good candidate to make the NFL All-Rookie Team
Wish we had Aiyuk.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I love CeeDee and what he has accomplished. If Dak was healthy CeeDee could have eclipsed 1,300 yds if not more and double the TDs. I am glad he is not with the Eagles :muttley:.
I think he would have surpassed it easily. Look at his stats since dak has been gone. He would possibly be top 5 in receiving how we were throwing

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hes deceptively strong

There are some exceptional athletes that are sinewy and blessed not only with greater muscle, ligament, bone density but also tensile strength. CeeDee is like a supercharged Gumby.

To me basketball players are supermen.

Reactions: CWR

TheFinisher

Reaction score
If I’m being honest I’m a little underwhelmed with his play this year. I was expecting more with all the hype for that pick.

He was supposed to be a YAC guy, but based on what I’ve seen the draft gurus missed on that big time. He’s not a sudden or explosive athlete and will never be an electrifying runner in space in the NFL.

I think he’s a solid receiver, but he’s not the playmaker I thought he was going to be.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Actually, it seems more like an opinion, considering the sentence started with the words, "I think..."
:grin::muttley:

Well, to me there's no question that CeeDee would be flirting with NFL rookie records in receptions and yards if Dak had stayed healthy.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I think he would have surpassed it easily. Look at his stats since dak has been gone. He would possibly be top 5 in receiving how we were throwing

Agreed. He possibly might have set new NFL rookie records or come close to it.