CeeDee Lamb not expected to show up to training camp without an extension

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
don’t Zach do the same thing seems like this is the way it’s done
I would expect his holdout to last the first couple of weeks of camp. The reality is that the team isn't worried about players like him and Martin missing some practices. In fact, that just takes away time for them to be injured. The only concern, for me, is that it often seems that players who miss time end up getting hurt when they do get out there. Just seems like there is some acclimation they miss while they are away. Maybe even if they are working out, they are just not doing what is needed to jump into practices.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
As Expected. it's annoying because he still has 2 years left but at the same time I can't blame him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
A true fan takes into account the implications of the salary cap. Signing Dak, Cee Dee, and Micah to massive salaries will lower the quality of the rest of the team due to limited salaries for remaining players.
Seems only the Cowboys have these problems.

This FO chants about not spending in FA because they sign their own and build thru the draft. Only to then not sign their own.

Whos fault is it they waited for "leaves to fall" before signing CeeDee?

75boyz

Reaction score
Its funny how many Cowboy players, over the years, who have dictated to management their personal contract issues by forcing them into a cave in or else corner that management always ultimately caves in to.

The dreaded Second Contract Cowboys Curse is alive and well.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol....its always someone. I bet they start introducing a new "Contract Clause".

Regardless of your super star seasons; no renegotiating tendencies until the contract has been fulfilled.

Jipper

Reaction score
I frankly don't care anymore - he's under contract and has no leverage, up to him on what he wants to do.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There is only drama if you thrive on the stuff. I dont give one damn. Show up, no show up.. next man u. I know Ill be watching the opener and every game after that if Lamb is suited up or not. I simply dont care.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Good job, CeeDee. Show the world what you want most. To heck with the team and winning, right buddy?