CeeDee Lamb not expected to show up to training camp without an extension

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Good job, CeeDee. Show the world what you want most. To heck with the team and winning, right buddy?
To be fair he see Dak wanting 60 million a year and he isn’t even top ten in his position … Lamb is top1-5 at his so he is probably like “ pay me before the Stat Champion “

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I frankly don't care anymore - he's under contract and has no leverage, up to him on what he wants to do.
No leverage? Without Lamb the season is toast. Said this before but he's got us the way Zeke had us. All-Pro at your position, centerpiece of the offense, and the team has nothing behind you to take your place. You strike while that iron's hot and this is the time for Lamb

Jipper

Reaction score
No leverage? Without Lamb the season is toast. Said this before but he's got us the way Zeke had us. All-Pro at your position, centerpiece of the offense, and the team has nothing behind you to take your place. You strike while that iron's hot and this is the time for Lamb
Cowboys control him for next 3 years...if they used the tag twice after this year...

He can whine all he wants but Dallas has the leverage

I agree he's great, guess I'm just jaded now and the more I see these holdouts the less and less I care

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Awful. If he misses time this year, we're done. There is not a single way we can replace his production. Plus we won't be getting anything out of our running backs either.

Do they want to tank the season?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Cowboys control him for next 3 years...if they used the tag twice after this year...

I agree he's great, guess I'm just jaded now and the more I see these holdouts the less and less I care
They controlled Zeke's rights too. His leverage is that if he sits our offense will do nothing. No RB to take the pressure off Dak either? Does the front office want to risk that unless it really is a throwaway year? He's in a great position.

mldardy

Reaction score
the precedent is set by Zeke and others,he knows the Jones will cave eventually.
In this case, it would be worth it to cave. I think the Jones may have learned their lesson by not caving to Dak. They better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To be fair he see Dak wanting 60 million a year and he isn’t even top ten in his position … Lamb is top1-5 at his so he is probably like “ pay me before the Stat Champion “
This is such a stupid take lol……Dak a stat champion…. But the guy responsible for catching the football from him isn’t lol…

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just stay home C.D the team going lose with you or without you. So no big deal.
It's the way I feel at the moment. We can lose with him or without him. Can't get over that hissy fit he had at the start of that playoff game either.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score

Or he can show-up and a sudden mysterious soft tissue injury can pop-up and Dallas can get stuck paying his salary while CD sits.

Creeper

Reaction score
Great, let's create some animosity with our star player in the last year of his contract so he doesn't want to stay. Then he leaves and we get maybe a 3rd round draft pick in stead of should be a first if we had traded him. The Cowboys make no sense the way they deal with player contracts. The always wind up paying more in the end, one way or another.

Jipper

Reaction score
Or he can show-up and a sudden mysterious soft tissue injury can pop-up and Dallas can get stuck paying his salary while CD sits.
A possibility yes, but no matter what if Dallas wants him for the next 3 seasons there is nothing he can do to stop it

Jipper

Reaction score
A possibility yes, but no matter what if Dallas wants him for the next 3 seasons there is nothing he can do to stop it