CeeDee Lamb not expected to show up to training camp without an extension

John813

Reaction score
Surprised more players don't do the check in but then the sudden back injury or tightness in leg to avoid the fines lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This holdout out could last the entire training camp. He’ll end up getting paid a few days before the opener and with no training camp it could lead to a down season. That’s usually how it goes. Let’s not forget he could end up with a soft tissue injury after his first couple of practices.

Tussinman

Reaction score
As Expected. it's annoying because he still has 2 years left but at the same time I can't blame him.
He's already done the full 4 years and is currently on the 5th year option which is essentially a "one year prove it deal". Lamb has over 5000 yards and 36 touchdowns so he's not going to play on a prove it deal, you've seen what you got in him so pay him or trade him.

kumizi

Reaction score
This is the most baffling one out of the Dak, Lamb, and Micah.

The numbers seem pretty simple to reach based on recent WR contracts.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I honestly don't care if he holds out except if he then gets a hamstring injury or a muscle tear or whatever when he comes back which might be at least in part due to not being in camp for the full duration and being brought along too quickly to make up for missed time.

But, at the end of the day, I don't have much hope for the playoffs with or without him...so there's that. lol

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
When did I say that? :laugh:
I know how some of you on here feel from watching and interacting with you for years as you know how some on the other side of the coin feel about Dak…

all that aside … i accept whatever happens with Dak but we gotta keep Lamb. His production will be hard to replace. But I know you know that … so not putting words in your mouth. Jerry has to figure this all out quickly …

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know how some of you on here feel from watching and interacting with you for years as you know how some on the other side of the coin feel about Dak…

all that aside … i accept whatever happens with Dak but we gotta keep Lamb. His production will be hard to replace. But I know you know that … so not putting words in your mouth. Jerry has to figure this all out quickly …
So you lied? Because I never said Dak was more valuable than Lamb lol. Why even lie about something like that lol?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
A possibility yes, but no matter what if Dallas wants him for the next 3 seasons there is nothing he can do to stop it
Players don’t have to sign franchise tags so he can simply refuse to sign the tag and sit out. He could also get a mystery injury every year and not play while getting paid and being a disruption.

Last edited:

raw2war

Reaction score
Hilarious to me. A young stud who produces on the field. Nothing is guaranteed and Lamb knows it. CD would be foolish to play this year without some guaranteed money in the future. He’s already an All Pro. A Number 1 WR. He could lose it all on one freak play.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If I'm Lamb, I play out the season and make sure I don't resign with the Cowboys. But I'm spiteful.
That would be great, hell you may not have Dak next season, to start over with someone new hey good idea