Twitter: CeeDee Lamb on his visible frustration: "I will be better"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lamb Comeback game against the Giants 12 catches for 167 yards!!! Next 3 games 8 catches for 67 yards, suspended for behavior detrimental to the team!!

erod

Reaction score
While I don't like the negativity, I understand it. He knows what we all know.

Lamb issaddled with a quarterback who wilts in tough games against legit teams. That isn't going to change.

But he signed that deal, so he needs to put on a happy face and hide it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think he's pressing a bit. It's one thing to say you are worth $35M but another thing when you actually sign the contract and have to prove it. He needs to settle down and let the game come to him. He led the league in receptions last season, so why would you doubt your QB and coach getting you the ball? As many former great WRs have said, there are many other ways you can help the offense and your teammates when the ball isn't coming your way. But as a general rule, WRs play with a different mindset. The late John Madden used to say all the time, you have to them involved early or they will disappear on you.

He will be fine.......just calm down

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While I don't like the negativity, I understand it. He knows what we all know.

Lamb issaddled with a quarterback who wilts in tough games against legit teams. That isn't going to change.

But he signed that deal, so he needs to put on a happy face and hide it.
but none of this matters rod, as he lights up the stat board with comeback yards/TD's, that makes the owner proud and hopeful of what's not to come!!!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Lmao, yall just be saying stuff to say stuff. It's as if "worst take of all time" is seen as a personal challenge/goal in here.
giphy.webp

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I have no sympathies for you. You re-signed here knowing who your QB & GM would be. If anything, you should have told them you weren't interested in an extension but you would take a trade.
Damn dog...I don't like what you said, but you're right. You knew good-and-well who Dak really is...and forget about the Reactive Doofus MM.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is exactly what Dak he tells his guys....forget it and move on. He's right coz hell, I may need you on the very next play but you are whining and crying. Keep your head in the game.
Yep and that's what people don't get. You don't have time to cry and get caught up in mistakes. Forget and do it better next time because next time will come quicker than you think.