Twitter: CeeDee Lamb on his visible frustration: "I will be better"

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Lmao, yall just be saying stuff to say stuff. It's as if "worst take of all time" is seen as a personal challenge/goal in here.
It's not a sports discussion forum, it's a likes collecting forum.

Look at the guys giving likes about how bad it has to be for CeeDee playing with Dak as his QB. The very QB that just made Lamb a multi-millionaire many times over.

Threads are for posting takes, not football talk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not a sports discussion forum, it's a likes collecting forum.

Look at the guys giving likes about how bad it has to be for CeeDee playing with Dak as his QB. The very QB that just made Lamb a multi-millionaire many times over.

Threads are for posting takes, not football talk.
That's the thing about these type of settings though. People post anonymous. These guys would never say this stuff I public. NEVER.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Ask yourself....would you leave? If Dak just helped you get 34 million a year why on earth would you leave?
WIN. See...it's all about money for you. "Get your money Dak". Some folks want to WIN.

100.webp

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Exactly. People want to have it both ways. Dak sucks but he’s the one who throws him the ball….and why he was allowed to hold out. Dak was in camp and Lamb wasn’t.
Dak got paid already. Dak is the QB. If you want to now start comparing, CeeDee showed up in GB...Dak didn't show until the Packers were thinking about next week.

I noticed you and the other Davidians waited a few days before floating your normal trash of excuses, misdirection and gaslighting. Must have taken a few days to convince yourself of your own BS.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
And you think Lamb wants to win? Or even Dak for that matter? Why would anyone sign with the Cowboys and want to win? Have you been here the last 28 years? Come on OG.......smarten up Nas.
"1 championship in 29 years? 1 playoff wins in 9 years? I can divide"

"OK, 2. Two wins will do. One was "meh" (Seattle) and other was against Brady retiring...

Now that's a 1 good playoff win every 10 year average..."

Ya point is garbage son...what you tryin kick knowledge?

GAME-SET-MATCH

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ask yourself....would you leave? If Dak just helped you get 34 million a year why on earth would you leave?
no matter what happens some of these people will never admit Dak threw all those passes CD caught to get the bag...it was CD Making 100+ great catches because you know Dak war logic...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak got paid already. Dak is the QB. If you want to now start comparing, CeeDee showed up in GB...Dak didn't show until the Packers were thinking about next week.

I noticed you and the other Davidians waited a few days before floating your normal trash of excuses, misdirection and gaslighting. Must have taken a few days to convince yourself of your own BS.
Lamb showed up in GB? What GB you referencing? The one last year when the corners was punking him on his routes?

And OG please leave that "DAvidians" name to that other numbskull. You better than that or I atleast thought you were. Stealing material is nasty work lol.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
no matter what happens some of these people will never admit Dak threw all those passes CD caught to get the bag...it was CD Making 100+ great catches because you know Dak war logic...
and Romo threw all those passes to Witten.

"I heard mofos saying they made HOV
Made HOV say, "OK...MAKE ANOTHER HOV."

By your logic it should have been EASY for Dak and Cowboys to let CeeDee walk...seeing as how Dak "made" him. This is LAUGHABLE POPPYCOCK.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"1 championship in 29 years? 1 playoff wins in 9 years? I can divide"

"OK, 2. Two wins will do. One was "meh" (Seattle) and other was against Brady retiring...

Now that's a 1 good playoff win every 10 year average..."

Ya point is garbage son...what you tryin kick knowledge?

GAME-SET-MATCH
Naw what we not gonna do is insult Jay here lol. You just butchered his lyrics trying to be funny let's not do that.

Don't deflect though. You think Lamb is about winning? Explain to me how he's about winning when he signed to the Cowboys? You can't help where you get drafted but you can help where you re-sign.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
and Romo threw all those passes to Witten.

"I heard mofos saying they made HOV
Made HOV say, "OK...MAKE ANOTHER HOV."

By your logic it should have been EASY for Dak and Cowboys to let CeeDee walk...seeing as how Dak "made" him. This is LAUGHABLE POPPYCOCK.
Stop quoting Jay Z. :laugh: Quote some Drake or Vanilla Ice lol.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Lamb showed up in GB? What GB you referencing? The one last year when the corners was punking him on his routes?

And OG please leave that "DAvidians" name to that other numbskull. You better than that or I atleast thought you were. Stealing material is nasty work lol.
You lauded Dak for his 2nd half in GB...but somehow who was he throwing to in GB? IN fact, sweating Lamb so much is why he threw those picks!!!! It's always Why. When he panics he looks for #88 and then starts pointing fingers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You lauded Dak for his 2nd half in GB...but somehow who was he throwing to in GB? IN fact, sweating Lamb so much is why he threw those picks!!!! It's always Why. When he panics he looks for #88 and then starts pointing fingers.
I never lauded Dak for that 2nd half you on some good dope lol. That game was trash and Dak was apart of it I don't care what half it was. They could've scored 70 points on us and could've shut us down if needed be. There is nothing to be happy about that GB game.

John813

Reaction score
**** happens. RB fumbles, WR drops passes or fumbles, QB turns the ball over.

Once he fumbled, that was it for his day mentally it seemed. Maybe it was the fumble+ another blowout that got him in a funk, but he needs to handle this issues way better.