Twitter: CeeDee Lamb on his visible frustration: "I will be better"

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Exactly. People want to have it both ways. Dak sucks but he’s the one who throws him the ball….and why he was allowed to hold out. Dak was in camp and Lamb wasn’t.
Nothing changes here. It's insane that Prescott would be focused on more than the rest. Simply because of a contract they don't understand or accept?
Prescott has played pretty good considering the mess the defense has become. Other than he and Aubrey have been consistently solid so far? I can't name another player.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
and Romo threw all those passes to Witten.

"I heard mofos saying they made HOV
Made HOV say, "OK...MAKE ANOTHER HOV."

By your logic it should have been EASY for Dak and Cowboys to let CeeDee walk...seeing as how Dak "made" him. This is LAUGHABLE POPPYCOCK.
no poppycock is saying CD did that with a bad QB.."100+ great circus cathces!!!" thats just ignorant..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Skip out on training camp, get paid top dollar, pout on the sideline after playing poorly. The FO got ripped off. Very unprofessional.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cee Dee and Jerry were both responsible for Cee Dee's holdout and Dak's remaining on the sidelines in preseason -- a bad scenario, all around.

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don't care about ceedee being an immature diva. Most top wrs are. Meh I care more about the run scheme and the sofT defense.

75boyz

Reaction score
Sounds to me like all he did here was borrow Dak's post game loss speech book.

Cowboys!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I’ll tell you. What situation was better? What team had a better quarterback that would pay him 34 million on a year?
Surely you can't think that there weren't other situations equal or better?

The organization paid him & plenty of others would have as well.

If it was a reasonable "market value" contract, why wouldn't other teams feel the same way?

We've named the QB's who are better many times then add the young guns who are climbing the rankings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Surely you can't think that there weren't other situations equal or better?

The organization paid him & plenty of others would have as well.

If it was a reasonable "market value" contract, why wouldn't other teams feel the same way?

We've named the QB's who are better many times then add the young guns who are climbing the rankings.
I don’t mean literally what players are better. That’s subjective. Someone today argued with me that Josh Dobbs is better. I’m not saying who’s better I’m saying what team had 34 million in cap space and a better quarterback? I think it’s more limited than you think.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don’t mean literally what players are better. That’s subjective. Someone today argued with me that Josh Dobbs is better. I’m not saying who’s better I’m saying what team had 34 million in cap space and a better quarterback? I think it’s more limited than you think.
I think a lot of teams would have found a way to make it work if he had said he wanted to be traded right after the season. The tensions that showed up during & after the GB game should have swayed his decision because they are clearly still there. I would much rather get paid & have some choice in where & who I play with than get paid in a situation where I already have frustrations.