Twitter: CeeDee Lamb on his visible frustration: "I will be better"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think a lot of teams would have found a way to make it work if he had said he wanted to be traded right after the season. The tensions that showed up during & after the GB game should have swayed his decision because they are clearly still there. I would much rather get paid & have some choice in where & who I play with than get paid in a situation where I already have frustrations.
He don't care anymore...got paid.

Jump off the bandwagon is the way.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think a lot of teams would have found a way to make it work if he had said he wanted to be traded right after the season. The tensions that showed up during & after the GB game should have swayed his decision because they are clearly still there. I would much rather get paid & have some choice in where & who I play with than get paid in a situation where I already have frustrations.
Well just look down the list.

Packers can’t afford him plus they are deep with cheap receivers.
Rams…paying Cooper Kupp plus Nakua looks to be the real deal.
Eagles nope.
Bills couldn’t afford him
Ravens couldn’t.
Chiefs wouldn’t.
Bengals nope
49ers nope
Seahawks nope
Texans nope
Falcons nope
Vikings nope
Miami nope

Wide receiver is one of the easier positions to find. Who’s doing it?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Well just look down the list.

Packers can’t afford him plus they are deep with cheap receivers.
Rams…paying Cooper Kupp plus Nakua looks to be the real deal.
Eagles nope.
Bills couldn’t afford him
Ravens couldn’t.
Chiefs wouldn’t.
Bengals nope
49ers nope
Seahawks nope
Texans nope
Falcons nope
Vikings nope
Miami nope

Wide receiver is one of the easier positions to find. Who’s doing it?
I have seen teams afford record deals with everyone saying they couldn't so I don't know that any team couldn't if they so chose.

I don't view Bills, Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Falcons as "nopes" IF he had been available before they made other moves. Steelers were apparently interested in trading for Aiyuk. That would indicate they were in the market. There would have been interest.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I have no sympathies for you. You re-signed here knowing who your QB & GM would be. If anything, you should have told them you weren't interested in an extension but you would take a trade.
Silly response. All receivers think they are open…..until they view the film and see where the safeties and others are. He knew he was wrong. During the game the announcers and former players even noted again and again that the Ravens had Lamb blanketed with no room whatsoever.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Silly response. All receivers think they are open…..until they view the film and see where the safeties and others are. He knew he was wrong. During the game the announcers and former players even noted again and again that the Ravens had Lamb blanketed with no room whatsoever.
no idea what that has to do with my comment. maybe you replied to the wrong person

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no sympathies for you. You re-signed here knowing who your QB & GM would be. If anything, you should have told them you weren't interested in an extension but you would take a trade.
Yep....he got mad in the green bay game then expects something different NOW?

Just take your money bro and cut the BS.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have seen teams afford record deals with everyone saying they couldn't so I don't know that any team couldn't if they so chose.

I don't view Bills, Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Falcons as "nopes" IF he had been available before they made other moves. Steelers were apparently interested in trading for Aiyuk. That would indicate they were in the market. There would have been interest.
Bills don’t have any money which is why they released and traded guys.
Texans got Dell, Nico and Stefan.
Chiefs wouldn’t pay Tyreek why would they pay a inferior receiver more money when they can just draft Rice and they drafts Worthy.

Falcons and Steelers aren’t better situations then Dallas and it’s quarterback situation.

The list is smaller than you think. His agent knows he’s not a novice.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Bills don’t have any money which is why they released and traded guys. Diggs wore out his welcome. I'm sure Josh would have pushed hard for a replacement if he believed in the receiver.
Texans got Dell, Nico and Stefan. My post said at the start of offseason. Who's to say the Texans wouldn't have rather had Lamb over Diggs if given the choice?
Chiefs wouldn’t pay Tyreek why would they pay a inferior receiver more money when they can just draft Rice and they drafts Worthy. They had no idea they would be able to get Worthy or what a rookie's development would look like. They know their window is now. Perhaps they wouldn't have due to money but again Mahomes would have had some input.

Falcons and Steelers aren’t better situations then Dallas and it’s quarterback situation. You are assuming that Lamb cares about that. And that he really thinks Dak is a benefit to his career. Lesser QB's on lesser teams have fed #1 receivers to gaudy numbers.

The list is smaller than you think. His agent knows he’s not a novice.
I mean we could debate this for days so here's my last comments.