CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is thread-worthy. It probably isn’t.

Ceedee posted this image on his Instagram story, which if you don’t know is a type of post that viewers specifically have to click on. It disappears after 24 hours, and the poster can see who has viewed it.

This is his post -

IMG-0621.jpg

Tobey McGuire’s Spider-Man (the best portrayal of Spider Man) putting on his symboite suit - in the film where he becomes evil; an anti-hero, so to speak.

Is this nothing? Is it worth paying attention to? Is there a hidden meaning?

https://www.instagram.com/cee2x___?igsh=MWw3eTJkNmgydnZrNQ==

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
im not up on super hero movies... so what is the hint by using this?
Players should keep quiet during these times. They gain NOTHING by putting crap online.
I don’t even know is there is one because I’ve seen that movie and don’t get what he’s trying to say lol.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Ceedee has gone black suit spider man. He's done playing nice. :cool:

Staubacher

Reaction score
You know I'm all for players and owners wanting to make money but it's just very unseemly this year given how terribly they went out in the playoffs and they're all acting like they're the cat's pajamas. Meanwhile over in Kansas City they don't seem to have this problem but they win ball games

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
No idea what this actually means, but its getting close to panic time in regards to Lamb. Up until now I've said its not a big deal at all, however after this weekend the game prep for Cleveland starts. You really want your week 1 starters all in the building once that begins.