CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
To me, he's saying that he's donning the Cowboys suit with a PO'ed attitude. He knows he'll eventually be forced to play.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Please trade the greedy diva already. Dallas will not contend this season so trade him for a couple high picks and move on. We know Jerry will pay Dak and Parsons so make the move already.
He is under contract. Jerry needs to hold firm. Let him sit games at $1M a piece. He will cave. Then tag him at like $28M a year for 2025.

Flamma

Reaction score
He is under contract. Jerry needs to hold firm. Let him sit games at $1M a piece. He will cave. Then tag him at like $28M a year for 2025.
The only one that is going to cave in a situation like that is Jerry Jones. It doesn't help the Cowboys to let him sit until week 12. Then what, tag him after that for like 23M? This is why we rarely ever see this happen. Teams either extend or trade the player before it gets that far.

visionary

Reaction score
When venom was attached to the Spiderman suit it made Spiderman both more powerful and more towards the villainous side. I would more or less take it as he's "done being nice"
Yeah, 35 million is being “nice” LOL

No WR is worth that

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Imagine being a billionaire having negotiations that will make someone set for life and this is their level of maturity...lol/smh.
I'd consider letting him walk. But that's just me...lol
On the other hand, it must be real nerve racking having to deal with the likes of capboy. One can only imagine.

rojan

Reaction score
im not up on super hero movies... so what is the hint by using this?
Players should keep quiet during these times. They gain NOTHING by putting crap online.
why so Steven can run his smear campaigns without any rebuttals?

Chasing6

Reaction score
The only one that is going to cave in a situation like that is Jerry Jones. It doesn't help the Cowboys to let him sit until week 12. Then what, tag him after that for like 23M? This is why we rarely ever see this happen. Teams either extend or trade the player before it gets that far.
If we are going to trade we will get better value next year before the draft than we will today.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nobody cares about these stupid social media, cryptic memes, suggestions, et al. Well maybe some, but not me.

It’s annoying and means nothing in the grand scheme of things for every day Americans. He’ll eventually get his millions upon millions of dollars.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Someone said this could have two meanings:

1. He's getting ready for the season, meaning a deal is close to getting done. OR...

2. He's getting or asking to be traded. Brian Burns posted a similar instagram story before he got sent to the Giants.