CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

RoboQB

Reaction score
Imagine being a billionaire having negotiations that will make someone set for life and this is their level of maturity...lol/smh.
I'd consider letting him walk. But that's just me...lol

Praxit

Reaction score
....I think CD getting nervous on the sofa.

Dallas just whooooooped on Raiders. McMath looks intimidating.... ;)...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
When venom was attached to the Spiderman suit it made Spiderman both more powerful and more towards the villainous side. I would more or less take it as he's "done being nice"
I wasnt aware Lamb was being "Nice." Mayb eJerry should respond in kind... maybe something like spidey gets a new Franchise Tag suit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You know I'm all for players and owners wanting to make money but it's just very unseemly this year given how terribly they went out in the playoffs and they're all acting like they're the cat's pajamas. Meanwhile over in Kansas City they don't seem to have this problem but they win ball games
its nice to have the sinlge best player in the league to make your problems go away.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably just his way of saying he is suiting up ....... Ceedee prolly just thinks thats spiderman and has no idea about venom suit.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Means nothing until Jerry comes back with this on his Instagram.

TjQ7UtrcZwHu6C2fJR5u7Y-650-80.jpg.webp

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

lol.

Okay. The comic book nerd in me will give this a shot.

Spider-Man 3 represented the most difficult trials for Peter Parker up to that point in his life. He became very confused, depressed, and disillusioned. Things got so bad that he even suffered a mental block shooting webs.

Venom aka the suit was suddenly thrusted into his chaotic life. The suit gave him confidence and clarity at first but he eventually realized it was an unnecessary and malevolent crutch for him. In the end, Parker prevailed over Venom, all of his rogue villains and his understanding about his relationship with Mary Jane.

My opinion? CeeDee Lamb is expressing how much his contract situation has pushed him. Maybe not into a dark place for him necessarily but perhaps his most challenging one in his young life that he knows will be beaten in the end--no matter what has or will be thrown at him.

On a side-note, I will not mind if Lamb triumphs over Jerry Jones like Parker did over Green Goblin in the original film. And before anyone gets upset at me for saying that, take a breath, and realize it was JUST a movie.

:rolleyes::cool:

EDIT: Whoops! Realized was mis-remembering some Spider-Man 2 stuff.

Last edited: