CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Will paying Ceedee, Dak, Parsons top position dollar cost us elesewhere?

Very likely will hamper us with roster building. Look at how it affects now.

So who of three is most expendable? If Dak is a high caliber QB he should be fine with mid-tier WR's, good OL, TE groups. He needs quality backs to keep the chains moving but this is not a Dak thread.

Think you can keep all the necessary b/c players with Ceedee, Dak, and Parsons getting paid?
Do you even understand the salary cap?

The cap goes up each year. In the last three years, the cap has gone up by 73 million. The continued increases to the cap make signing other guys a lot easier that you think

Chasing6

Reaction score

The cap goes up each year. In the last three years, the cap has gone up by 73 million. The continued increases to the cap make signing other guys a lot easier that you think
Having 3 of the highest paid players by position on 1 teams is definitely going to affect the rest of your team regardless if they salary cap is going up or not.

tunahelper

Reaction score

Do you not listen to this FO? Look at hiw they manage the team amd particularly FA additions.

Where is our depth on the DL? Why haven't we signed a meaningful free agent in years?

Do you think the roster will be stronger with the big three getting top pay deals? We sign those three to big deals you will not Carl Lawson level free agents signed.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dak and CD are players, they are not GM's.

Dak and CD do not need to give GM Jethro a deal for being incompetent.
the more Dak and CD get the cheaper jones boys will be with other players, and it will eliminate any chances of good higher cost FA coming here.
you guys that worry about these poor millionaires are funny,. I see people say pay Cd , pay dak lol even over in fish chat.

I was hoping they would trade lamb, and let dak walk. but jones boys are cavemen so they will cave at some point.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ok, then don't be upset with Jerry for playing hardball. Remember, both Jerry and Stephen have said since last season finished that their main priorities was getting Dak and CeeDee resigned to new contracts. Sounds like it's the players and their agents who have been stalling in order to allow all the other players to sign first in order to move the asking price for Dak and CeeDee. If anything, we should be upset with the greedy players.
that is a point I wonder about. We get all kinds of information released, but on the contract talks, we get nothing.
What are the offers, what is the agent asking for, who is delaying the talks etc.
That info should be made public?

Chasing6

Reaction score
the more Dak and CD get the cheaper jones boys will be with other players, and it will eliminate any chances of good higher cost FA coming here.
you guys that worry about these poor millionaires are funny,. I see people say pay Cd , pay dak lol even over in fish chat.

I was hoping they would trade lamb, and let dak walk. but jones boys are cavemen so they will cave at some point.
Unfortunately I don't think it matters what direction Jerry goes. He is not capable of building a complimentary football team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think it matters what direction Jerry goes. He is not capable of building a complimentary football team.
yeah he gets close lol but his cheapness and meddling and culture and HC hiring tend to hold them back.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
yeah he gets close lol but his cheapness and meddling and culture and HC hiring tend to hold them back.
“Meddling and culture and HC hiring”… how important can those things be? The Dallas Cowboys are above all that stuff. The Cowboys are “America’s team”. They can do no wrong. I’m sure of it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I got it, he started dating Kristen Dunce and she has drivin him crazy also....you can scrub the thread now.