CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ok, then don't be upset with Jerry for playing hardball. Remember, both Jerry and Stephen have said since last season finished that their main priorities was getting Dak and CeeDee resigned to new contracts. Sounds like it's the players and their agents who have been stalling in order to allow all the other players to sign first in order to move the asking price for Dak and CeeDee. If anything, we should be upset with the greedy players.
I am not complaining at all. Whatever happens, happens. GM Jethro is just not efficient at what he does.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ok, then don't be upset with Jerry for playing hardball. Remember, both Jerry and Stephen have said since last season finished that their main priorities was getting Dak and CeeDee resigned to new contracts. Sounds like it's the players and their agents who have been stalling in order to allow all the other players to sign first in order to move the asking price for Dak and CeeDee. If anything, we should be upset with the greedy players.
Jerry and Stephen say a lot of things

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Please trade the greedy diva already. Dallas will not contend this season so trade him for a couple high picks and move on. We know Jerry will pay Dak and Parsons so make the move already.
Greedy diva?

Let's see -- that greedy diva has more catches and TDs than Justin Jefferson.

They came in the same year.

How is he being greedy? Is it greedy to want the biggest payday possible when you may not get another big contract? Dude worked his entire life for this financial security. Team needs to step up.

NotForLong

Reaction score
We all love CeeDee, brother. He just simply is being super greedy.
Both He and Dak are but this is the nature of the league.

Maybe there are other factors. Some wonder why Jefferson signed 1st. Maybe Jefferson is more content being a Viking then CD is being a Cowboy. There were 3 major episodes last year where CD and his Mother reacted with their annoyance

CD could be forcing them to pay through the nose if he is gonna play here

Rayman70

Reaction score
I am a huge CD fan and I am tired of all the bad mouthing he has gotten here since he was drafted
first, I love Ceedee. Second, I was kidding. Lastly, I been a fan since 1972-73. I don't take these things like life and death. I have a wife that's on oxygen and thats the stuff I take serious. I have earned the right to have a bit of fun with sports. This message board has become my Sancturary, especially the last 16 months. CD is my guy. He will be fine, even though we kid around. I can't speak to the haters out there. To them, I GUESS I must question why they are Dallas fans at all. The guy is pure money. Best wr in the league honestly. He will get signed. No worries man.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Ceedee is Venom, whats Jerry? Stephen? You decide which
giphy.gif
OGC.5d63b8322864d05891e7b768e18623b5

NotForLong

Reaction score
first, I love Ceedee. Second, I was kidding. Lastly, I been a fan since 1972-73. I don't take these things like life and death. I have a wife that's on oxygen and thats the stuff I take serious. I have earned the right to have a bit of fun with sports. This message board has become my Sancturary, especially the last 16 months. CD is my guy. He will be fine, even though we kid around. I can't speak to the haters out there. To them, I GUESS I must question why they are Dallas fans at all. The guy is pure money. Best wr in the league honestly. He will get signed. No worries man.
Sorry to hear about your wife's situation. You are in my prayers

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The GTD money has to be the issue.

Our 2024 cap is jacked, and they have to find $$$ before week 1.

No way CD gets a huge payday in 2024. Unless they are salary cap magicians.

We still have $20 mil in dead cap that’s gonna hit before week 1.

He likely sees most of the $$$ next season.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Greedy diva?

Let's see -- that greedy diva has more catches and TDs than Justin Jefferson.

They came in the same year.

How is he being greedy? Is it greedy to want the biggest payday possible when you may not get another big contract? Dude worked his entire life for this financial security. Team needs to step up.
Will paying Ceedee, Dak, Parsons top position dollar cost us elesewhere?

Very likely will hamper us with roster building. Look at how it affects now.

So who of three is most expendable? If Dak is a high caliber QB he should be fine with mid-tier WR's, good OL, TE groups. He needs quality backs to keep the chains moving but this is not a Dak thread.

Think you can keep all the necessary b/c players with Ceedee, Dak, and Parsons getting paid?