CeeDee Lamb

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coop probably won us the game with his great catch and some fans want to run him out of town.....lol! Unreal.

I thought Coop played well and for some reason seems to take punishing hits! Maybe Dak can throw him out of those once in awhile?

No knock on dak...those guys have a solid connection. Just tweak it just a little bit so coop moves away from that hard contact.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If the draft was before the start of free agency, the Cowboys could’ve saved $100m and retained Gallup for probably a lot less than Amari & used those resources to help the backend of the defense. Nevertheless, this CeeDee Lamb kid passes my eye test and I think he’s a star (potential super star) in the making. To me he looks like the best WR on this roster so far this year; albeit we’re only 2 games in and I’m not saying he’ll end up as our top receiver but I think there’s a really good chance that he will be.
How much do you think we would have to sign gallup for to keep him long term?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the draft was before the start of free agency, the Cowboys could’ve saved $100m and retained Gallup for probably a lot less than Amari & used those resources to help the backend of the defense. Nevertheless, this CeeDee Lamb kid passes my eye test and I think he’s a star (potential super star) in the making. To me he looks like the best WR on this roster so far this year; albeit we’re only 2 games in and I’m not saying he’ll end up as our top receiver but I think there’s a really good chance that he will be.

Lamb is the best WR on the team. No question.

RamziD

Reaction score
I wanna see that sweep to CeeDee run multiple times a game, not just once. Give it to him on the sweep, pitch it forward to him for a pass, use him as a decoy and run other plays off it. It’s a good play and if we’re going to try to beat teams with our offense then we need to get creative and use more motion. KM has shown glimpses.

quickccc

Reaction score

I'm not getting this hypothetical;

-There was still no way anyone could have known or expected Lamb to slip that far down to our draft spot in 1st round.

- Also i'm flat out for letting this Cooper contract play out to it's duration, whether that means exercising the opt out after the next 2 years
per Cooper non productivity,... or continuing with this existing contract provided Cooper is meeting expectations.
After 2 games this year, he's among the top in total catches and you see how impacted this past ATL game. despite the reported
foot ailments that he's clear gutting through.

- Fact is we have the incredible luxury of having THREE impact playmakers and instead of taking away from that, i'm still incredibly
elated and excited and looking forward to what explosiveness and fear factor danger this trio presents to the opposing defenses.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
CeeDee looks like a future star. QB friendly too. Seeing what I saw in college, defenders tripping falling all over themselves.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
If Amari continues to perform this year while CeeDee and Gallup continue to grow, do you consider trading Amari during the off-season? Do you trade Gallup on his rookie contract and try to maximize value?

PUSHfold

Reaction score
He had the block in back last week that negated a big gain. On going issue continued from college.
Wasn't even a block in the back...total bull call. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He certainly looks the part. The way he catches the ball is so effortlessly.

Mr_437

Reaction score
CeeDee is the most gifted WR Dallas has, and that is a statement with Cooper's resume. I'm very impressed with #88 and 100 yard games should be the norm.

aikemirv

Reaction score
He is doing great but he is running of free space out of the slot right now-put him in Amaris spot before you start annointing him.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I love this kid, but if he knew the rules as I've seen them written, it was a dumb penalty.

Well obviously he didn't know the rules. As what the announcers said, that is a new rule that was recently implemented. His a rookie and Im sure they don't have this rule in place. Factor in the pandemic and very short training camp, etc. I'm sure he didn't know it.