CeeDee vs. AJ

Sydla

Reaction score
Two different types of WRs. Lamb is shiftier and quicker, Brown is more physical. To me, Lamb is more flexible in that you can use him out of the slot, out wide, line him up in the backfield, etc. Brown is also more of a diva, which for WRs isn't surprising. LOL.

They may both be looking up at T Hill though on the WR pecking chart. That dude is crazy good.

Flamma

Reaction score
and it's not by avoidance. he's taken some licks, and just hops right back up.
I know. I've played football all of my life. Sports in general. You have your unlucky people that get injured all of the time. You have those that almost never get injured regardless of what happens.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
The one thing I like most about Lamb, durability. In today's game, availability is huge. The dude seems like one of those guys that don't get injured much. That's worth a lot.
Sometimes he’ll make a move in an effort to get a few extra yards, and I just cringe thinking he won’t get up. But he always immediately pops up. But of course now that I’ve said something…

Flamma

Reaction score
Sometimes he’ll make a move in an effort to get a few extra yards, and I just cringe thinking he won’t get up. But he always immediately pops up. But of course now that I’ve said something…
Now that we're all talking about it, he'll get an ACL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
so essentially he is faster, better hands and runs better routes.

LOL. they are both just physical perhaps. that's the only commonality
They really have nothing in common lol. I don't know why the comparison. I' even argue that Dez was more physical and ha better ability to go up and get it. But that's where the comparisons stop. AJ Brown is essentially open most of the game and it's not because of him being physical.