Twitter: CeeDee vs Cole Beasley on Twitter

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
On the workout part to help build better explosion and separation, Cole Beasley is correct. Heavy weight squat lifting and power cleans definitely will help build stronger muscles that will help improve your burst and separation. Cole Beasley's career tape proves it.

Cole Beasley knows what he's talking about, so what's the problem???

RoboQB

Reaction score
I know I'm old but, the way I read that is, Beasley was messing/joking with CeeDee and some fanboi jumped in offended-by proxy (lol) for CeeDee. Then Lamb sides with his fan and gets upset at Beasley.
Classic case of "SAWFT" lil' Lamb...smh disappointing.
Lighten up, Francis!...lol

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I know I'm old but, the way I read that is, Beasley was messing/joking with CeeDee and some fanboi jumped in offended-by proxy (lol) for CeeDee. Then Lamb sides with his fan and gets upset at Beasley.
Classic case of "SAWFT" lil' Lamb...smh disappointing.
Lighten up, Francis!...lol
This. So much drama out of nothing these days. **** Lamb, you post something on the interwebs, People will comment.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

If Beasley is going for a new career as an internet troll, he needs to realize backpedals like this make him look like a *****

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Not like Beasley is wrong. He had 107 targets for 965 yards in 2020. Seems like if he got 180 targets he would have had 1300 yards. Same is true for his whole career.

This is also true for lots of players. Give them a ton of targets, especially out of the slot, and they will get a ton of yards.

This is one of the reasons I’m not overly impressed with CeeDee and even less so after he acted like a litttle ***** in our playoff game.