Twitter: CeeDee vs Cole Beasley on Twitter

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Not like Beasley is wrong. He had 107 targets for 965 yards in 2020. Seems like if he got 180 targets he would have had 1300 yards. Same is true for his whole career.

This is also true for lots of players. Give them a ton of targets, especially out of the slot, and they will get a ton of yards.

This is one of the reasons I’m not overly impressed with CeeDee and even less so after he acted like a litttle ***** in our playoff game.
Cole never got a ton of targets because he only gets open underneath and has a tiny catch radius; if he took a shot he had to sit for 4-5 plays and recover.

He thinks he is far better than he ever was. Went from quitting to getting a career saving boost from Dak then to immediately whining about the team as he shuffled off to make more money in Buffalo. And shockingly he cried in Buffalo too.

Sydla

Reaction score
The best offseason ever.

As I always say, twitter and athletes is a really bad mix. I'd prefer that Lamb just stay out of it but honestly, Beasley is doing Beasley things which is basically be a meathead.

People should ignore him.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not like Beasley is wrong. He had 107 targets for 965 yards in 2020. Seems like if he got 180 targets he would have had 1300 yards. Same is true for his whole career.

This is also true for lots of players. Give them a ton of targets, especially out of the slot, and they will get a ton of yards.

This is one of the reasons I’m not overly impressed with CeeDee and even less so after he acted like a litttle ***** in our playoff game.

Hahahahaha.

Imagine being this pissed at Lamb and questioning him as a player but then spending much of your time constantly making excuses for the QB.

Good times.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Yes ! this is what so many dont see !
lamb gets all the targets, which makes his stats look better than they are .

Chasing6

Reaction score
Cole's always running his mouth.........

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/buffal...al-comments-national-gay-flag-football-league

Bills Ex Cole Beasley Suspended on Social Media After Controversial Comments​

Former Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley recently voiced his disagreement with the team's decision to partner with the National Gay Flag Football League.

Here's a player who never started a full season, never had a 1000-yard season, and never played any WR position other than slot trying to tell another player who's an ALL-Pro how to train. He could have easily handled this off social media.......pretty sure he could have gotten CeeDee's contact # easily.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm
Good for Beasley.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Cole never got a ton of targets because he only gets open underneath and has a tiny catch radius; if he took a shot he had to sit for 4-5 plays and recover.

He thinks he is far better than he ever was. Went from quitting to getting a career saving boost from Dak then to immediately whining about the team as he shuffled off to make more money in Buffalo. And shockingly he cried in Buffalo too.
I saw him open deep quite a few times. Our QB never saw him...

Zman5

Reaction score
On the workout part to help build better explosion and separation, Cole Beasley is correct. Heavy weight squat lifting and power cleans definitely will help build stronger muscles that will help improve your burst and separation. Cole Beasley's career tape proves it.

Cole Beasley knows what he's talking about, so what's the problem???

He's a 5'8" dude who can dunk.

I think he knows a thing or two about being explosive.

CWR

Reaction score

Targets aren't just happenstance. You have to get open, be trusted and make plays.

Cole and the offense couldn't handle that many targets. CD earns his and delivers. Be real man.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Targets aren't just happenstance. You have to get open, be trusted and make plays.

Cole and the offense couldn't handle that many targets. CD earns his and delivers. Be real man.
Not exactly. Cole was never the first option. He was not a #1 WR. If your not aware the #1 WR gets the most targets. Cole was the 3rd or 4th receiver on the team at best including TE's.

Once he left Dallas that changed immediately in Buffalo.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seriously, if anyone knows Beasley’s history, that guy is the sensitive one.
It warms my heart when the pull they tough guy act and ask the other person why they are so sensitive.

Lamb probably shouldn't have taken the high. He is having a HOF caliber career. In 10 years, no one will remember who Cole Beasley was

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wonder why Beasley stopped at those two activities. Back in the day guys would just move some heavy stuff around on the farm all day. Let’s get back to that.

Perhaps the dumbest part of Beasley’s comment is the assumption that CeeDee doesn’t already do any of the traditional lifts as part of his regular routine. This would be like someone watching a person put antiperspirant on and say “just take a shower”.

DallasMike

Reaction score

Not to mention.....
I don't ever recall a teams #1 CB ever covering Cole B. Like the way Lamb gets attention.