Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
B5ew_UuCcAALEX3.png

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/photos/famous-dallas-cowboys-fans-121014

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
lol...UK aint even close...they get excited when they get 20k fans to a game.

most of their "fans" are bandwagon fans that have nothing better to do than pick their nose on the front porch in the middle of nowhere.

UK basketball not football. They get 20k to practice and have you ever watched a game at a neutral court anywhere in the world? 70% UK fans no matter where they play. Their fanbase has several stars (Clooney, Josh Hopkins, Ashley Judd, Drake) like the Cowboys. I will agree with the 'pick the nose' comment though. lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the only one (cowboys forum) I'm on, so yes here. But its alright. I didnt know it was the rule.

I'd bet good money that you don't see full bikini pics on this site. And you're welcome to PM me the pics. Not the members, but the pics.

But yes, it's been a rule since the site was formed many moons ago before I even joined. So it's not just me being a prude.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
UK basketball not football. They get 20k to practice and have you ever watched a game at a neutral court anywhere in the world? 70% UK fans no matter where they play. Their fanbase has several stars (Clooney, Josh Hopkins, Ashley Judd, Drake) like the Cowboys. I will agree with the 'pick the nose' comment though. lol

I lived in Lexington for 3.5 years and Louisville for 3.5 years. I'm pretty aware of their dumb fans lol.

But yes, for actual games.

• The Rupp Arena attendance record was set on January 2, 2010, when 24,480 people watched #3 Kentucky play rival Louisville. The final score was a 71-62 victory by the Kentucky Wildcats.