Twitter: Celebrity dallascowboys fans show their support

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is my favorite. Great song writing skills!

120814-SW-Gallery-Mickie-James.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.13.jpg

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That's a delusion exclusively from non yankee fans. So sorry fletch. Who's your team rangers? Lol

Busted! Never to be trusted. <-------- Me

Yep. I'm a Rangers fan. :oops:

We will though have to disagree about the fandom and utter domination of the Dallas Cowboys over the Yankees. The Yank brand has been around a lot longer, but the luster has long since faded. The last great Yankee has recently retired, thus taking with him the remaining, yet fading splendor. Maybe that pill-popping, cream-rubbing, injection-taking, Madonna-pumping, glorified DH will sell a few extra tickets to an already dying sporting event. :cool:

Let's face it, it's the Dallas Cowboys, and it's not even close.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Yank brand has been around a lot longer, but the luster has long since faded. The last great Yankee has recently retired, thus taking with him the remaining, yet fading splendor. .

Again, spoken like a rangers fan.

So, let me understand this. The "luster" has just started to fade cause jeter retired? Lol nope.

Swing and a miss, that is 2 strikes.

Don't let there be a 3rd .... Or you are out!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
its bigger than any other team winning any other championship.

Depends on the Yankees winning the World Series and how successful the Yankees have been in recent years. When the Yankees won the WS in 1996, after going 18 years without a WS, it was enormous.

YR

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Again, spoken like a rangers fan.

So, let me understand this. The "luster" has just started to fade cause jeter retired? Lol nope.

Swing and a miss, that is 2 strikes.

Don't let there be a 3rd .... Or you are out!

Lol. You're cool. Gotta mess with ya some.

Two strikes? Your first attempt at a rebuttal was clearly outside. Ball 1. The 1-0 pitch, the post you just commented on was slapped 425 ft, dead center. The ball bounced off Yogi Berra's bald head before it landed.

Zordon

Reaction score
Depends on the Yankees winning the World Series and how successful the Yankees have been in recent years. When the Yankees won the WS in 1996, after going 18 years without a WS, it was enormous.

YR

baseball was a bigger deal 20 years ago. ratings have gone down since 96. it barely gets any attention from the youth today. even if the cubs won the world series today, it wouldn't be a bigger deal than the cowboys....jerry jones after all the ridicule...tony romo after all the ridicule winning a super bowl.