Twitter: Celebrity dallascowboys fans show their support

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Start spreading the news...

I'm leaving today...

I want to BE a part of IT, NEW YORK! NEW YORK!

:)

This part gets me amped up

And find I'm A number one,
top of the list
King of the hill
Top ........ of .........the............ heap

A

num-ber

one

Heh heh

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
That was cool about Kate Bosworth. She dresses impeccably. Would love to see her Cowboys-wear.... lol.... and Kelly Clarkson's song Get Up - I've been listening to non stop. I want to cover it so bad with my band but they think we'll get stuff thrown at us. :(

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We need a private mojo forum. You know, something to get us fired up on gamedays!

WG, work on that please :D

Blackspider214

Reaction score
UK basketball not football. They get 20k to practice and have you ever watched a game at a neutral court anywhere in the world? 70% UK fans no matter where they play. Their fanbase has several stars (Clooney, Josh Hopkins, Ashley Judd, Drake) like the Cowboys. I will agree with the 'pick the nose' comment though. lol

Please stop. You are making yourself look foolish comparing some college basketball program to the 2nd or 3rd most valuable sports franchise in the world. And the most polarizing franchise in the world.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Please stop. You are making yourself look foolish comparing some college basketball program to the 2nd or 3rd most valuable sports franchise in the world. And the most polarizing franchise in the world.

Why am I making myself look foolish? First and foremost, this is he internet and do not care not one bit if JerryJonesMustGo looks foolish or not. That has zero effect on my life. Secondly, Bama and UK both have a fanbase that are the most passionate of any that I've ran across. It is a religion that live and die with each game. They follow their teams across to globe and are the two most visible fanbases there are in college. As far as a franchises worth, absolutely the Boys are worth more and have a fanbase that stretches across country boundaries but Bama fans literally hate Aub fans to the point of disowning a family member that converts. UK fans support UK and, in both cases, the fans are the main force for these teams to generate revenue directly (not through sales but donations from he fans) . Both teams pay their coaches the highest in their respective formats..

The argument was that winning a championship is just different and means more for the Cowboys and I added the fact that it is different when those teams championships as well. I was not trying to say that the populrity comparess with a global brand that the Cowboys are. But again, making myself look foolish when you don't have a clue what I meant is making yourself (Black Spider) look like a fool.

Cowboy fan on Cowboy fan crime.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Surprise jenna fisher is not wearing a #11 Beasley Jersey. . Because she always will be Pam Beasley to me :) God I miss the office

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'd bet good money that you don't see full bikini pics on this site. And you're welcome to PM me the pics. Not the members, but the pics.

But yes, it's been a rule since the site was formed many moons ago before I even joined. So it's not just me being a prude.

Boooo!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UK basketball not football. They get 20k to practice and have you ever watched a game at a neutral court anywhere in the world? 70% UK fans no matter where they play. Their fanbase has several stars (Clooney, Josh Hopkins, Ashley Judd, Drake) like the Cowboys. I will agree with the 'pick the nose' comment though. lol

Yeah.....Kentucky basketball and/or Alabama football is not bigger than the Dallas Cowboys. Let's get real here.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Start spreading the news...

I'm leaving today...

I want to BE a part of IT, NEW YORK! NEW YORK!

:)

Taylor Swift: "Welcome to NY. Welcome to NY. It's been waiting for you."

That song blows BTW. Can't believe I even typed out that nonsense.

:thumbdown:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cowboys completely trump and dominate the Yanks. Mostly because baseball lost its luster years ago. That, and we're America's Team.

That's a delusion exclusively from non yankee fans. So sorry fletch. Who's your team rangers? Lol