Center: Either resign Biadasz or you're locked in to spending a top 60/90 pick

Reaction score
Outside the possibility Biadasz could have a weak market, I don't see a middle ground option between letting him walk or drafting his replacement high. You go into the draft looking to draft a starter, you are locking yourself in to a top 60 pick at OC. Possibility you could pull off a top 90, but that is a real risk

In this draft I honestly dont locking yourself in to a top 60/90 pick on an OC is that bad an idea. Risky because of how the draft may fall, you can lose out. However the OC talent in this draft is pretty.
If they're going to become more physical like they need to be then Center is a high priority,,, add another OL in the top3 rounds too,,,, use the 2nd rounder like they should have last year!

McMicah

Reaction score
Give me best OT at 24 and best C in the 2nd. We need to start building for who comes after Dak

Gambit

Reaction score
Give me best OT at 24 and best C in the 2nd. We need to start building for who comes after Dak
Man, I do this in all my sims, but reality we have too many needs on D to double dip 2 premium picks.

BTW was it you who talked about Powers arm length possibly being short for center?

McMicah

Reaction score
Man, I do this in all my sims, but reality we have too many needs on D to double dip 2 premium picks.

BTW was it you who talked about Powers arm length possibly being short for center?
It was! Was I wrong? I hope I was. I love his tape

McMicah

Reaction score
31 1/8 inches
Man I just looked it up and there’s only one guy that’s been a 1st or 2nd team all pro with arms like that in Ryan Khalil and he was at least 31.5.

I don’t know why that bugs me so much but it does. I get worried he will get killed by speed rushers like Osa and edges on stunts

Gambit

Reaction score
Man I just looked it up and there’s only one guy that’s been a 1st or 2nd team all pro with arms like that in Ryan Khalil and he was at least 31.5.

I don’t know why that bugs me so much but it does. I get worried he will get killed by speed rushers like Osa and edges on stunts
For what it's worth Morgan came in a lil short from ideal too.

Don't see either having any problems though

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I wanted Biadasz to make it; and he took a good step forward last year
But it seems clear he is unable to move beyond what he is now and we have to upgrade
Spot on.

He’s hit his ceiling. He’s a decent player that you shouldn’t pay retail in the FA market for.