Chad Hennings answers your questions...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Chad Hennings has agreed to answer questions from you, the fans...

DCFU has set up this interview and has been kind enough to ask us to participate...

We are allotted 15 questions from the Zone...

We do need the questions in a hurry so post 'em if you got 'em...

Thanks to DCFU for the opportunity...

TonyS

Reaction score
What are you doing these days?

Who is the toughest OL you ever went up against?

What is your favorite football memory?

If you could've played with one player throughout NFL history, who would it be?

Which team did you most look forward to playing on Sunday and why?

What made Campo a good DC and what kept him from being a good HC?

How much do off the field issues (drugs, arrests, etc...) affect the team on Sunday?

Where do we go when we die?

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
Chad, What is your evatualtion of the Deffensive lineman we now have on our roster. Particularly Spears and Canty?

Duane

Reaction score
If you had the choice between playing for the Cowboys directly out of college or playing for the Cowboys after your military service which would you choose?

DocScholl

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Chad Hennings has agreed to answer questions from you, the fans...

DCFU has set up this interview and has been kind enough to ask us to participate...

We are allotted 15 questions from the Zone...

We do need the questions in a hurry so post 'em if you got 'em...

Thanks to DCFU for the opportunity...

On behalf of DCFU , Thanx Trickblue and the Zone , looks like you got some great questions coming already . The hard part is going to be picking 15 . lol:banghead:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DocScholl said:
On behalf of DCFU , Thanx Trickblue and the Zone , looks like you got some great questions coming already . The hard part is going to be picking 15 . lol:banghead:
That is always a chore DS. Thank Deb for us again.

My question for Chad.

Compare and contrast the adrenaline rush of a straight shot at the QB to flying an A-10 Warthog.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Chad,

Which was more exhilerating, running out of the tunnel on gameday or flying combat missions in the A-10?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That is always a chore DS. Thank Deb for us again.

My question for Chad.

Compare and contrast the adrenaline rush of a straight shot at the QB to flying an A-10 Warthog.

I'm still surprised that he fit into the a-10. I realize that he was bigger when he played than he was when played. But he didn't get taller, just bulked up. So that had to be a tight fit.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have heard variations of a certain Chad Hennings and someone going through a brick wall.

Can we get the story straight from the horses mouth so to speak?

Name a player, either on your own team or another, that you just could not stand, someone who was a complete jerk. This does not have to be because that person was a great player, but just a jerk.

Did anyone on the team every Call Coach Joe...Doc Brown or Jim from taxi as a Joke and if so did he laugh?

Thanks DCFU for the chance to ask questions.:cool::bow:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Chad could you have seen yourself doing a Pat Tillman and leaving the NFL for the service?

Chad could you have played in a 3-4 defense and if so would it have been as Defensive end, NT or even LB?

Chad how is the neck?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
You practiced against him, how good would Erik Williams have been if not for the car accident? Better than Larry Allen in his prime?

Going with Larry Allen, how much of his game would you say has left him since you last saw him on the field? If you watch the current Cowboys, do you notice a huge difference between the Larry Allen you played with and the Larry Allen today?

If not for the drugs and suspensions, having played alongside Leon Lett, would he have been one of the best defensive linemen for his time if not for the distractions?

Who was the most underrated player on that 90's dynasty team? A player who you felt never got his due credit?

Do you think the Cowboys would have won more than 3 Super Bowls if Jimmy Johnson had stayed onboard?

Inbetween the Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells years, who would you say were the best coaches on the team at any level?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
I'm still surprised that he fit into the a-10. I realize that he was bigger when he played than he was when played. But he didn't get taller, just bulked up. So that had to be a tight fit.
He was stationed here in Tucson at Davis Monthan AFB. I can't believe he got into the cockpit of one of those and wasn't squished. I met him one time and he's just as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet. Biggest fighter jock in the History of the USAF.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Chad:

-Ever thought about getting into R/C flying?

-Do you keep in contact with the Cowboys or some of your ex-teammates?

-Explain what it feels like to fire a 30mm cannon.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Chad:

With full ride scholarships being offered by many colleges across the country why did you choose to go to the Air Force academy?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop

superpunk

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Who was the most underrated player on that 90's dynasty team? A player who you felt never got his due credit?

Me like.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
1st.......... thanks for your time Chad.
2nd....which was physically tougher, Training camp or Boot camp and would Jimmy Johnson make a good drill sarge?

Thanks again.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Chad.

Do you still communicate with any of your former Dallas Cowboy teammates?

Of course, I have to ask, what do you think about T.O. coming to Dallas? :)